No announcement yet.

LOL only 500 people in attendance at Pacquiao-Broner Weigh ins no one cares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    YOU LYING POS!! We saw all that on ALL ACCESS. Pacquiao bought just 1,000 tickets. MGM Grand's capacity at 16,800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There were 300+ tickets a few days ago left. And now it's about 200 left. STOP LYING YOU POS!!

You said nobody will attend the weigh ins and they'd have to hand out free drinks and snacks just for people to attend!!!

HECTARI YOU ARE ONE CHRONIC LIAR AND PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU FOR THAT!!
    Boom! Down goes Hectari again.

Comment

You are the biggest Pacquiao hater on this forum. If Pacquiao beats Broner I will laugh at you and all the money you lost betting on Broner to win. You did place a large bet on big underdog Broner to win didn't you?

Comment

It’s a weigh in. I love boxing, but if there’s a ****ing weigh in on a weekday afternoon I’m not missing work for it.

Comment

YOU LYING POS!! We saw all that on ALL ACCESS. Pacquiao bought just 1,000 tickets. MGM Grand's capacity at 16,800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There were 300+ tickets a few days ago left. And now it's about 200 left. STOP LYING YOU POS!!

You said nobody will attend the weigh ins and they'd have to hand out free drinks and snacks just for people to attend!!!

HECTARI YOU ARE ONE CHRONIC LIAR AND PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU FOR THAT!!
          oh wow my bad he bout 1k tickets, dog mgm and showtime and pbc comped the rest, they only sold like 7 thousand tickets total go look it up on twitter insiders said it, you think the pbc and showtime is going to admit the fight is doing horrible? lol

LMAO that is a pathetic weigh in look at how empty it is man okay it wasn't only 500, but looks to be only 1,500 and half of it is PRESS and media thats sad.

A weigh in determines the amount of buys, that weigh in is small, so the fight will do 250k buys tops

Comment

Strange that 500 people care about weigh-ins.

Comment

I was at the weigh in and it was pain trying to get in the arena because it was so packed. Now it wasn’t something like the mayweather vs canelo event but it wasn’t that bad like the thread created is making it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                I was at the weigh in and it was pain trying to get in the arena because it was so packed. Now it wasn’t something like the mayweather vs canelo event but it wasn’t that bad like the thread created is making it out to be.

The line was too long!

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  What made you want to attend the weigh in ?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    What made you want to attend the weigh in ?
                    I’m a boxing fan and like to attend boxing stuff especially if it’s free so why not. Also you can see boxers and other celebrities just walking around freely at these events.
                    Last edited by The tucker; 01-19-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

The line was too long!
                      Yea we was moving like penguins lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X