Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Mayweather 'Up In the Air' About Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.... Mayweather said he is retired. Remember?? 🙅🏻*♂️

Comment

Mayweather will do it, 99.9% chance. Money fights for money! Why are some of his fans so adamant in their belief that he's retired? The man has literally come out of two retirements for big money paydays. As long as Mayweather can get a check from fighting he'll be lured out of retirement. Of course it has to be a big check and the safest route for him, in his mind, is Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Floyd saw something in Maidana. Slow, flat-footed brawler who he thought he could out hustle. I don’t think he anticipated Maidana getting to him the way he did Broner. Floyd looked befuddled in there and cried to ref all night. He made sure he had his ref for rematch and looked for help often.

If PAC looks impressive against Broner, it likely discourages Floyd from a rematch. Especially if Floyd can find a nine figure pay day elsewhere against an easier mark.
        Why wouldn't you cry at the ref when he allowed over 100 rabbit punches, numerous blatant low blows, rugby tackles, and elbows to the head, and mua thai knee attacks on you without deducting a single point?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          I can't see it this time. Khabib hasnt got the persona to pull it off.
          Floyd will settle for a few million against a debuting boxer. ... If Adrien Broner beats Pac-Man then maybe he can bait Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
            Floyd will settle for a few million against a debuting boxer. ... If Adrien Broner beats Pac-Man then maybe he can bait Floyd
            If Pac man stops him, Floyd wont fight him i think. If he struggles badly, we get the rematch.

Comment

I would mortgage the home, the wife, the kids, and everything else that if PAC knocks out Broner or beats him dominantly, the rematch is happening in 2019. Pac coming off (2) stops or very dominate victories will juice up the buying public and fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                If Pac man stops him, Floyd wont fight him i think. If he struggles badly, we get the rematch.
                How much you want to bet on that, if Manny struggles their is no demand, no money , no fight.

Up top for thinking down below for dancing !

Comment

Haha the jokes on everyone when floyd makes this an exhibition and wins regardless.

Comment

Broner is garbage. If he beats Pacquiao, Pacquiao should retire. If Pacquiao wins, Floyd owes and should give him a rematch. This should be the only fight Floyd fights should he un retire. If Broner does win, he should not be rewarded a fight with Floyd. Why reward a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                      Mayweather v Nasukawa was a fake fight, nobody get ko in an exhibition fight.
                      Apollo Creed got killed in an exhibition fight

Comment

Working...
                      X