No announcement yet.

Khan only 1 win past 8 years over someone in the top 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I already did answer your question, I told you Kell Brook in my very first post.
    Are you illiterate or something?

I dunno what you’re getting out of sh***ing on Khan’s resume? Do you genuinely think his resume is bad?

It’s by no means spectacular but it’s clearly decent. Calling it “sh**ty” just makes you sound ignorant and deluded tbh.
    well shi* my bad, after all the captain sav a ho you've been playing i didn't even notice you mentioned it earlier, so ma bad on that

no khan's resume isn't bad as a full, i'm clearly stating AFTER MAIDANA he's only beaten 2 in the top 10 of that weight class in an 8 year span, are you illiterate? do I need to say like daggum and "1 in 7 in a half years" to make it easier for you to understand?

do you genuinely think in the 8 years AFTER(emphasis on AFTER since you're too illiterate to understand and continuously bring up resume as a whole) he's beaten maidana he's done well for himself? if you think beating algeri and collazo equals doing well for ones self, great for you, i don't and i think you're an idiot if you do think so

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
      Could say the same for Danny Garcia, since betaing Lucas who was presumably ranked somewhere in the top 10 back in 2013 what other fighter has he beaten that was ranked top 10?
      nice, thanks for giving an actual answer to the topic

after lucas, i'd say peterson paulie and guerrero were at least in the top 10 of the division, but that's only a 5 year span compared to con's 8

Comment

Working...
      X