Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Boxer: Troy King breaks down the Charlo fights! Real Talk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Boxer: Troy King breaks down the Charlo fights! Real Talk!

This man speaks nothing but the truth! He says their is levels to this sport and that Charlo is not on Canelo & Golovkin level. Check out other stuff on his YouTube channel. This man really breaks down the sport of boxing from a boxers point of view. For most part he is not a fanboy and biased like other YouTube boxing channels.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4I2zjh-VOU

Holy **** I forgot about Troy King. I stopped watching Ego because of the blatant favoritism but all the Troy King interviews were hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
      This man speaks nothing but the truth! He says their is levels to this sport and that Charlo is not on Canelo & Golovkin level. Check out other stuff on his YouTube channel. This man really breaks down the sport of boxing from a boxers point of view. For most part he is not a fanboy and biased like other YouTube boxing channels.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4I2zjh-VOU
      He is a HUGE fanboy of certain fighters. Picked Walters to decapitate Loma who they called "Lemon*****o" because they didn't know how to say his name and Rigo to stomp him after he made a bunch of excuses for Walters loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Holy **** I forgot about Troy King. I stopped watching Ego because of the blatant favoritism but all the Troy King interviews were hilarious.
        I like the dude keeps it 100% all time. I think him and Ego had some type of fallout. He called Ego corny & fake a couple months ago. Their is also some interview were him and Errol Spence strength & conditioning trainer go at it. Shît was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
          I like the dude keeps it 100% all time. I think him and Ego had some type of fallout. He called Ego corny & fake a couple months ago. Their is also some interview were him and Errol Spence strength & conditioning trainer go at it. Shît was hilarious!
          Yeah I don't agree with a lot of stuff he says but he's speaking his mind in a funny way. Thanks for the heads up didn't know he made a YT channel.

Comment

He is a HUGE fanboy of certain fighters. Picked Walters to decapitate Loma who they called "Lemon*****o" because they didn't know how to say his name and Rigo to stomp him after he made a bunch of excuses for Walters loss.

Yeah he is kinda bias toward fighters but aren’t we all. He certainly doesn’t like Lomachenko. Lol! He called Mikey Garcia overrated/basic before the Broner fight but then man’d up and took it back once Mikey beat Broner. Now he says Mikey is good! That’s some real G shît!

Comment

Yeah I don't agree with a lot of stuff he says but he's speaking his mind in a funny way. Thanks for the heads up didn't know he made a YT channel.
              No problem! The man speaks his mind like we all should be allowed too. Also this guy has no agenda attached to him like others like Dontae or Ego!

Comment

I agree. Jermall is a good middleweight on about the same level as Andrade. He is not as good as GGG, Canelo or even Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                X