Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry Americans, Ukraine is now the number 1 boxing nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey Garcia And Canelo > all of boxing combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Well, you said that Sanchez is not in the top-10 list of greatest fighters from Latin America, that's equally stupid.

You said that Morales Lost with Espada, Hernandez and a lot of other guys.

F.uck, you does not know anything about boxing.
      No I didn't say he lost to Hernandez. I said he had a tough fight with him. He dominated. Why do you keep lying? I do think he lost to the equally Mexican Espadas, yes. Many agreed at the time with that. You probably haven't seen the fight.

Sanchez is one of my personal 5 fighters ever. What do I stand to gain by lying about him? If you look at those historians lists they all had 10 Latin fighters in front of him which is fair. I'd love to see your top 10 Latin fighters list. Let's see it.

Comment

No problem with the Ukrainian fighters having success, I seen the rise in the Amatures particularly in the WSB in which you seen the Ukrainians was starting to dispel the "Eastern Europeans Are Robotic Myth" when their team was starting to beat the Cubans at the WSB. I watched them ALL Usyk, Loma, Khytrov, Derevenychenko, Gvozdyk...So respects to them, however this desperation to dethrone American boxing is laughable and it is a HONOR at the same time...BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Of course other countries will have their moments and their fighters who will have their success and I think that is GREAT For Boxing especially Globally...However, the Americans and the Mexican Fighters will always have somebody that emerges and upset the applecart...ALWAYS!

So to make the legit Claim of "TAKING OVER BOXING" try dominating it for DECADES and not just for a couple of years. Also going to need more than 2-3 good fighters. Then you also will have to "rinse and repeat" over and over and over again like the Americans and the Mexicans was able to do for DECADES to build up rich history that NOBODY will be able to match lets be realistic

I know a lot of NEW boxing fans particularly the FAKE Eastern European Americans so desperately want to push the Americans out the door but that will NEVER Happen Sorry. Plenty of others sports without Americas you can go enjoy tho like I don't know Darts? Curling? Equestrian? Cricket?
        Last edited by sicko; 12-14-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          Loma, Usyk and Gvodzdyk.

3 kings whipping guys in their back yard and taking home all the belts and multiple FOTY awards.

Americans like Spence Thurman Davis and Crawford KNOW they will always get preferential treatment and big paydays so they just coast along and have one big fight every 5 years or something. There are exceptions like Danny Jacobs etc but usually it's like this.

The Ukrainians are out for glory. Beautiful to watch.
          with respect to Loma I have Crawford ahead of him and I see Mikey/Loma as a 50/50 fight. Gvodzdyk isn't a top p4p4 fighter and is in the mix at LHW but its premature to claim he is the best. Usyk is clearly the best cruiser but he is transitioning to HWT and we don't know how he will handle the power of much bigger men.

IMO Loma and Usyk are 2 of the 3 best p4p fighters in the world and both could easily be #1. If Mikey somehow beats Spence cleanly and clearly, I will move him to #1 but they remain top 4.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            No I didn't say he lost to Hernandez. I said he had a tough fight with him. He dominated. Why do you keep lying? I do think he lost to the equally Mexican Espadas, yes. Many agreed at the time with that. You probably haven't seen the fight.

Sanchez is one of my personal 5 fighters ever. What do I stand to gain by lying about him? If you look at those historians lists they all had 10 Latin fighters in front of him which is fair. I'd love to see your top 10 Latin fighters list. Let's see it.
            Kid, with the time, i learn to not believe in what "historians" and "experts" say.

The last case was the fu.cking hype about Roman Gonzalez, very good fighter but nothing near of be #1 in the division.

Guy had a 115-113 fight against Estrada IN 108 POUNDS,with Juan drained in weight.

He lost the fight against Cuadras and his face was destroyed.

For years I said that Choco had very normal defense, or a bad defense, he took a lot of clean shots against smaller guys like Takayama in 105 pounds, but they were smaller than him and in all his career, he never went a war against a heavy hitter.

But experts and historians were saying other things... the time gave me the reason.

You are a simple kid for me, talking about boxing.

Comment

Loma, Usyk and Gvodzdyk.
              Orlando Salido

Comment

Loma, Usyk and Gvodzdyk.

3 kings whipping guys in their back yard and taking home all the belts and multiple FOTY awards.

Americans like Spence Thurman Davis and Crawford KNOW they will always get preferential treatment and big paydays so they just coast along and have one big fight every 5 years or something. There are exceptions like Danny Jacobs etc but usually it's like this.

The Ukrainians are out for glory. Beautiful to watch.
                loma and usyk yea I dont agree with Gvodzdyk just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  The UK have the 2 best boxers on the planet. Joshua and Fury.
                  pfft

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    What's funny? A little Lomachenko isn't beating a Joshua or a Fury, that's why we have weight divisions. The reality is the HW's are the best boxers on the planet.
                    look at this fool

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                      Mexico has Carlos Licona at 105, Emanuel Navarrete and Rey Vargas at 122, Oscar Valdez and Leo Santa Cruz at 126, Miguel Berchelt at 130, Jaime Munguia at 154, Canelo at 160 and Gilberto Ramirez at 168. That's 9 champions with 10 belts.

As far as Mexican-Americans there's Daniel Roman at 122, Mikey Garcia at 135, and Jose Ramirez at 140.

That's 12 Mexican champions with 13 belts.

As far as African-Americans go there's Gary Russell Jr. at 126, Tevin Farmer and Gervonta Davis at 130, Maurice Hooker at 140, Terence Crawford, Errol Spence, Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter at 147, Jarret Hurd and Jermell Charlo at 154, Demetrius Andrade and Daniel Jacobs at 160, and Deontay Wilder at 200+. That's 13 champions with 14 belts.

That's 27 belts held by Mexicans and African-Americans.

By my count all of Europe combined has 19 belts, . And 4 of those belts belong to a black guy and an Arab (Anthony Joshua and Kal Yafai), .

Europe is the region that produces the best boxers doe, jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!!!

And one of the main reasons these Euro bums have titles is because guys Terence Crawford and Mikey Garcia vacate them, jajajajajajajajaja!!!
                      hahahahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X