Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had Povetkin leading on points, and believe Golovkin beat Canelo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had Povetkin leading on points, and believe Golovkin beat Canelo...

I heard a lot of guys scoring the fight for Povetkin because of his aggression. And he was throwing a lot - jumping in with those big left hooks and going for those big awkward combos, but he stopped really landing after about the 3rd.

After that AJ started to control the ring, got comfortable with distance, started throwing those big jabs to the body and was outlanding Povetkin.

I can understand those who still score the rounds to the more aggressive man, but my question is do you do that consistently?
    Did you also score those swing rounds in Canelo-GGG to Canelo because of his aggressiveness?

Comment

But ggg was aggressive himself though, people have revised that fight into looking like Ortiz v Malik Scott lol. I score based on who I saw land better shots, I had povetkin 4 2 up and I had ggg 116-112 and I'm fans of both him and Joshua.

Comment

I think most people could accept povetkin might have been slightly ahead on points.
        Maybe a round or two but who cares its a 12 round fight and it was just into the 2nd hafl of the fight.
        Povetkin started quicker than aj and proved to be really an handful in there and joshua gradually took some steam out of him
        Joshua then started to get a grip of the fight and gradually took over and then finished it with style.

Comment

Don't know why people are making a big deal of who is winning on points when the fight ends up in a KO.
          It just doesn;t matter to me.
          Pacquaio was winning the fight till that devastating punch.
          Bey was winning all 11 rounds till he got murked and KO'd by Molina.
          Such fights are more memorable than evenly matched fights,
          then ends up with people still deciding who won the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X