No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    that was the most blatant penalty i have ever seen, how did he not even VAR it? ****ing rugby talkled him! unbelievable....that decision has sent the serbs home...zero chance you beat the Brazilians, unlucky m8
    Didn’t watch it all was it worse than the one on Kane.

The Tunisians could Tombstoned Kane and got away with it

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I think Argentina will nick it.. back against the wall I think they will bring out the best in them.. They have other good forwards too
      That's waht I felt with Peru.

Argentina really disappointed me last night.

Mejico/SKorea is the next big game for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Didn’t watch it all was it worse than the one on Kane.

The Tunisians could Tombstoned Kane and got away with it
        yeah, alot worse...there was two players holding him down, one of them literally rugby tackled him, not even looking at the ball lol.

Comment

yeah, alot worse...there was two players holding him down, one of them literally rugby tackled him, not even looking at the ball lol.
          Refs just don’t like giving pens for that but will happily give pens for marginal handballs is when the ball is never ever going in the goal. I think it might be the distance between man and ball they can’t handle.

The best refs have surprisingly been some lad from The Gambia and another who I think was from Senegal. Surprised me because I had doubts about what kind of level they must ref at on the regular.

We need foreign refs in the prem. If some dude from The Gambia is vastly superior to any of our refs you just have to believe our referees are inherently egotistical, arrogant, and s.hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Are you being serious??
            If you don't believe me about the sign he was throwing get educated
            If you are telling me about the penalty get educated on what is allowed in football and what is not. It was a blatant penalty kick, even the french comentators who hate us were saying it.

Comment

that was the most blatant penalty i have ever seen, how did he not even VAR it? ****ing rugby talkled him! unbelievable....that decision has sent the serbs home...zero chance you beat the Brazilians, unlucky m8
              I wouldn't be so sure Brazil beats Serbia.

Granted, I missed their game today but almost drawing with Costa Rica isn't a good look plus in the first game against Switzerland they looked unimpressive and disorganised.

Comment

Refs just don’t like giving pens for that but will happily give pens for marginal handballs is when the ball is never ever going in the goal. I think it might be the distance between man and ball they can’t handle.

The best refs have surprisingly been some lad from The Gambia and another who I think was from Senegal. Surprised me because I had doubts about what kind of level they must ref at on the regular.

We need foreign refs in the prem. If some dude from The Gambia is vastly superior to any of our refs you just have to believe our referees are inherently egotistical, arrogant, and s.hit.
                Perhaps we could persuade the great Ian John Lewis to don the pinstriped shirt and control these overpaid premadonnas ' oi stwop it wonaldo, i am the weferwee!'

Comment

Perhaps we could persuade the great Ian John Lewis to don the pinstriped shirt and control these overpaid premadonnas ' oi stwop it wonaldo, i am the weferwee!'
                  Terry O’Connor picking players up of the floor and carrying them to the subs bench when their having a s.hit game

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                    If you don't believe me about the sign he was throwing get educated
                    If you are telling me about the penalty get educated on what is allowed in football and what is not. It was a blatant penalty kick, even the french comentators who hate us were saying it.
                    I didn't know, but I did see Shakira do it twice.

Comment

Terry O’Connor picking players up of the floor and carrying them to the subs bench when their having a s.hit game

Comment

Working...
                      X