Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Haney's last performance wasn't good against a bottom feeder of an opponent.
    Haney dislocated his right shoulder in the fight. Yet still dropped his opponent and won dominantly 120-107 on all three cards.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-11-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Lol but still hasn't lost since Salido. You are a sad sorry sight. Loma has been fighting top tier since he turned pro unlike these guys who bark on social media but box bums. Floyd was scared to let his golden boy go near Loma. No promoter wants their guy in there with Loma.
      Devin Haney is the opposite fighter to those boxers you are referencing. You cant say nothing bad about Devin so you are left to pick on Gervonta Davis, this is not about Tank. Bumchenko needs to stop running from the real WBC champ Devin Haney.

Comment

I think Haney and Lopez should get together and call Loma, They will both tag team against him in order to make if half a fight. Loma By KO and UD on the same card against both.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Haney dislocated his right shoulder in the fight. Yet still dropped his opponent and won dominantly 120-107 on all three cards.
          You DNSAB if you think this fight should have been scored 120-107.
          Аnd yeah, we all know this "I dislocated my shoulder" line is bull****.
          Haney is being advertised good, but the hype is way bigger then his actuall skills.

Comment

Boringchenko does not want this fight simple and plain🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
              Lomo your last hope huh
              Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
              Lomo your last hope huh
              ? Lol...probably most people's pfp top 10 would have 3 or 4 white guys...Fury Usyk Loma and GGG.

And let's just go class by class:

HW - 2 of top 5 are white...many think the number 1 guy is white

CW - basically everyone in the top 20 other than a few guys is white

LHW - Of the top 5 3 or 4 are white...most would say the top guy at 175 is white

168 - Smith, Plant, Benevidez are the top 3 probably...2 are white...most of the top 10 is white

160 - Canelo is whiter than anyone lol...but even without him you've got GGG and SD in the top 5

154 -147 - hey you finally have a division or two you can watch man..not many white guys here.

140 - Taylor probably number 1 with some other whites in there as well.

135 and below...I don't really follow those little weights.

So yeah why don't you go read a book and take your dumb racist as.s up outta here, 'Travis'

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Kalinkin View Post
                You DNSAB if you think this fight should have been scored 120-107.
                Аnd yeah, we all know this "I dislocated my shoulder" line is bull****.
                Haney is being advertised good, but the hype is way bigger then his actuall skills.
                I gave Santiago two rounds

Comment

I dont see why these just don't fight the right people instead of doing nothing calling out top guys.

Go after past opponents and beat them more convincingly, fight top ranked guys, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Loma dislocated his shoulder and still made Linares quit.

Comment

Forget the franchise champions. They are a sideshow. They can never lose their "titles" in the ring, so what's the point in fighting them? Haney, Gervonta Davis (the WBA mandatory) and the Teofimo Lopez-Commey IBF champion should just ignore Lomachenko. He probably doesn't want to risk losing to them anyway because it would kill the false hype around him. ESPN even "forgot" to mention his loss to Salido in just his second professional fight.

Canelo is another story. He probably can no longer make 160 and will continue to skew any of his fights in his favor (e.g. catch weights, rehydration clauses, cherry-picked opponents, etc). So he's a non-factor when it comes to determining who's the best at 160, 168 and 175.

Comment

Working...
                      X