Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats Beterbiev, you will just say he's old (e.g. 34)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    pretty much, Canelo has come up from welter repeating to LHW, and they still say "yah yah".

If GGG had done it they would be saying he is russian mayweather. But GGG hasnt remotely done anything close, one title win in the ring by the age of 37.

GGG knocks out haircut lemmy for his only title take in the ring and suddenly hes better than hagler hearns and hopkins. giv me strength.
    Thank you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      They will say "Beterbiev was 35. Canelo should've fought him when he was 34 in his prime".

Dumb ass forum.
      Only if Canelo waits years to fight Beterbiev and he shows signs of being to old and past prime. Beterbiev is old but he can still fight his ass off. If Canelo fights Beterbiev any time soon and beats him I would call that a great win. But most of us know damn well Canelo will not fight Beterbiev in the next year or two. Hell, I would give Canelo great credit for beating Callum Smith, Bivol or Benavidez at 168 and give him bravery points for even fighting them. The Canelo maniacs and GGG haters are what helps fuc up this forum.

Comment

I doubt Canelo beats him. Beterbiev is still freah3. Last night was a good win for Canelo but lets not act like Kov wasnt done. Still a very good win. If they make the Beterbiev fight, man that would be a war. Lets hope they do

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Only if Canelo waits years to fight Beterbiev and he shows signs of being to old and past prime. Beterbiev is old but he can still fight his ass off. If Canelo fights Beterbiev any time soon and beats him I would call that a great win. But most of us know damn well Canelo will not fight Beterbiev in the next year or two. Hell, I would give Canelo great credit for beating Callum Smith, Bivol or Benavidez at 168 and give him bravery points for even fighting them. The Canelo maniacs and GGG haters are what helps fuc up this forum.
          In all honesty, you're about 2 posts away from going on permanent ignore.

It's impossible to excuse what Golovkin has done over the years and you come here and hate Canelo with a straight face. I've had it with you twilight zone son of a b1tches

2 posts.

Comment

This forum is a toxic cancer that has contributed to the deterioration of boxing.

I hope you're happy
            100% agree.

Comment

If Callum Johnson managed to floor Beterbiev, Canelo can do it as well.

Comment

This forum is a toxic cancer that has contributed to the deterioration of boxing.

I hope you're happy
                It's not just this forum who said canelo would win. Trainers ex boxers said canelo would win and it was a cherry pick. Vegas had canelo a 3/1 favorite.

If you can't see why kov was the perfect opponent then there's no arguing it.

Beterbiev is a different animal. The physicality difference between him and kov is night and day.

Comment

Boxing Fans are Miserable F#CKING People! We see it on this forum daily

Neither Canelo or any current Boxer should try to win the Hardcore Boxing Fans over because it is an Impossible Task. Make your money and try to leave the sport as healthy as possible and most importantly...IGNORE US HARDCORE BOXING FANS! That was Mayweather Blueprint basically and it worked!

Boxing fans are just too Fickle to listen to and to try and please so fighters need to stop wasting their time trying. We're hardcore boxing fans, we're going to watch regardless of all the B#tching we do leading up to a fight we're not a fan of. Sell to the Casual Sport Fans who actually have the money to Subscribe to DAZN and Pay for PPV's and not Hardcores who complain the most but are always asking for a Free Link come fight night

So Call Hardcore Internet Fans I Guarantee Pirate the fight the most but have a lot of say as if they're paying customers when they're NOT!
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-03-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

What does Canelo do better than Gvozdyk?

Maybe he has a better chin but can you imagine Canelo in a clinch with Beterbiev? He would get ragdolled and slammed to the ground.

Remember, Gvozdyk was on the canvas SIX times against Beterbiev; only 3 times was he given a count......

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      If Callum Johnson managed to floor Beterbiev, Canelo can do it as well.
                      Callum Johnson is a massive puncher. People tend to totally overlook this.

Beterbiev shrugged it off by the way....

The same way he shrugged off Gvozdyk's punches too....

So there goes the theory that Beterbiev is chinny....

Comment

Working...
                      X