Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG's chin is made out of iron, then why is Team GGG so concerned w/ DJ's power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    . I've been asking you to accept my ban bet long before the fight was made. You refuse, but continue to troll. FOH
    No. Because if Golovkin loses, I'm not gonna be butthurt to the point where I couldn't show my face on this site anymore.

Second, if you look at my other post, I stated that Golovkin's chin hasn't proven to be iron.

Comment

Oh, I know, and if you can't figure it out who the Tampon Boys are or if you don't know the posters history that I call Tampon Boy, then maybe you should educate yourself on the topic before butting in.

I've been asking you to accept my ban bet long before the fight was made. You refuse, but continue to troll. FOH
      choco pista you are getting real worried about your homey Jacobs gonna get KO'd

Comment

Look at this Tampon boy.

You never accepted the permaban bet. Don't b1tch out now. Be a man of your word and accept the bet. You said if the fight ever got made you would accept it. All I heard was crickets and trolling thereafter.

Tampon Boy #2

I told you before, the ONLY reason I came back is to finish what I set out to do originally which was take out the trash. You included, b1tch

Enjoy the time you have left
        stop being so emotional you hoe. you are the one who needs a tampon LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          stop being so emotional you hoe. you are the one who needs a tampon LMAO
          Just as I thought, you won't accept the bet.

Get lost Tampon Boy

Comment

All I've heard for the last 4 years here is this and that about GGG's chin and how he purposely lets guys hit him. Now we are a week out from the fight and now all I'm hearing is all this concern about Jacobs power and how they want to box Danny...

But wait a minute, weren't all the GGG tampon boys saying GGG's chin is indestructible? If that's the case, then he should fight Jacobs like he fought Brook, Monroe Jr, Geale and Wade, right?

Or maybe, just maybe, the only reason GGG fought like that in the past is because his opposition has been so poor and the guys he supposedly "let hit" didn't have a chance in hell to begin with.

So the questions:

If GGG's chin is indestructible, he should let Jacobs hit him, right?

or

GGG doesn't have the chin everyone makes it out to be, it's just his opposition's punching power was so poor that they didn't have a chance in hell so GGG's fighting style showed that?
            If you had a life, why not piss off?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              If you had a life, why not piss off?
              STFU Tampon Boy

If I'm not mistaken, don't we have a ban bet on the table?

Comment

Just as I thought, you won't accept the bet.

Get lost Tampon Boy
                hey, i'll accept that bet. even though i know you can always just make a new account. lets go.

Comment

Doesn't matter.

You have exactly one week of existence left on this forum.

Tik-tok.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    hey, i'll accept that bet. even though i know you can always just make a new account. lets go.
                    confirmed......

Comment

Working...
                    X