When i was a teen only a handful of chicks had big butts, now they everywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    there's nice big beautiful butts:

then there's the contrived kardashian influenced abomination hip hop botched butts:

Nicki minaj has the worst butt implant injections, i seen pics of her before and she was bony with no curves and a flat butt

Comment

big butts are only attractive on light skin girls

i find that the larger the butt on a dark skin woman, the more testosterone they tend to have which leads to more angry outbursts.

Comment

its from getting ****ed, when they start getting ass pumped that ass get fatter.

Its nature way to broadcast to all males this one is open and ready to go.

Comment

What blows my mind is that it has become perfectly acceptable for chicks to be using all this fake **** and still get praised. They also get offended when questioned about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            there's nice big beautiful butts:

then there's the contrived kardashian influenced abomination hip hop botched butts:

Yes! The bottom 3 are nasty as f.uck... But I thought amber rose always had ass? Why the butt injections...

Comment

guys I have a confession

I

Big

Butts

and

I

can

not

lie............................

and because this looks better than pancake butt, as long as the booty is round , it doesn't have to be big

Lisa Morales

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Big butts is a fat yank thing
                it ain't a yank thing, it's a hungry man let me see that ass clap thing

I mean...really?

Comment

Woman at the gym have become more focused on their asses over the years and are really working on them with squats and donkey kicks. But yea, you do have a lot going the implant route and really overdoing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                    What blows my mind is that it has become perfectly acceptable for chicks to be using all this fake **** and still get praised. They also get offended when questioned about it.
                    Yeah, because years ago they never had these implant or injections, so you would know the butt was real, now so many chicks have huge butts it makes me scratch my head? Im like floyd mayweather saying where was you in 99, 2000'

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      Yes! The bottom 3 are nasty as f.uck... But I thought amber rose always had ass? Why the butt injections...
                      She ruined her body, girls who get plastic surgery will never be satisfied they want more, name me one chick who stopped after one cosmetic surgery? They are vain and insecure. You can see the cottage cheese on her butt, that happens when the do the fat transfer, it will always look like that, even coco got that cottage cheese, you know how they get rid of it? They get it rolled out, you can see the videos on youtube of big butt chicks with oiled butts getting their butts rollered to smooth out the fat, problem is it only lasts a few weeks, they have to keep getting it smoothed out or it turns to cottage cheese again

Comment

Working...
                      X