• Show
Clear All

Because I get a percentage of it

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Because I get a percentage of it
      If I did, I would bring em up too

Comment

because fans(normally floyd fans) used to use money as an excuse to avoid other fighters but they don't do that as much anymore now that floyd ducked the biggest money fight ever and guys like quillin got exposed for scared cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          uhhhh....what I read seemed like nothing to me

people make complete asses out of them selfs, give info without sources, and give their opinion and like it facts on here when most the people on here don't know very much about boxing

just seems like a bunch of adults tagging each other when they agree

right is right, wrong is wrong....I think its better for one person to make an ass out of themselves than dozens who agree on illusions, opinions and not facts

Also look at the polls on here, they are garbage and full of biased pricks with agendas and oh wow....they don't reflect the consensus just trolls that agree with each other
          lol...as much as id like to give you a hard time, youre *****ing has legitimacy to it. But it still has some usage to it. No it doesn't put money in your bank account but it does give someone the option to agree or dis agree.
          I believe some people have committed suicide over their rep bar. Just a hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            lol...as much as id like to give you a hard time, youre *****ing has legitimacy to it. But it still has some usage to it. No it doesn't put money in your bank account but it does give someone the option to agree or dis agree.
            I believe some people have committed suicide over their rep bar. Just a hunch!
            They probably have...lol....sad

Comment

Two words fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by shrimpeyes View Post
                Two words fan boys
                That's 4 lol

Comment

Purses can give a clue on a fighters mind. For example if Miss Santa Cruz asked for 9mil to face Rigo, then based on Miss Santa Cruz's past purses it would be obvious Miss Santa Cruz never really wants the fight with Rigo based on the value of the purse shes asking. A fighters purse can give perspective.

Comment

I don't really care that much about what fighters get but at the same time it's good to know they are getting good money for what they do. But then it's **** when you get huge mismatches and the A side still gets paid a ****load!

All in all its just general boxing discussion!

Comment

Well if you're concerned with purses to try to define how good a fighter is, that is stupid.

However, purses/business = fights

The purse is the thing that makes the fight, what the fighters are fighting for. So they want the best deal for them and if the purse isn't right, the fight's not happening. So it's good to be concerned with purses in that sense, because the purse is a big factor in deciding the fights us fans want to see or the reason why we don't get good fights sometimes. So on that level, i do take notice and i'm interested.

But as i said, if you're concerned to use it as evidence of how great your guy is compared to another, there is no logic in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X