Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz: completely healed and ready to start boxing again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Ortiz as much as I talk s hit. Excited to see him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Would love to see ortiz go with roach and then fight khan. It would add another element to the build up and to the fight. And I still think Ortiz vs Kirkland would be EPIC!
      Last I heard, DLH sent Ortiz to talk with Mayweather Sr. about being his next trainer.

Comment

good to hear, now keep your chin tucked and your mouth closed Victor!

Comment

Big Deal he's still a mental quack job

Comment

Yeah, I hope he keeps his damn mouth closed & his temper controlled. 100% healed? I don't know about that. I don't think his jaw will be the same again. Wonder how long before he fights again.
            Last edited by Sake1; 12-06-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

If Ortiz goes with Roach, he'll get Khanned in his first fight back!

Comment

Good for him, hopefully his jaw can hold up. I would recommend adding some more defense to his game and taking a long slow road back to the top to make sure that style is properly installed.

Comment

guerrero spanks him easy

berto 2 shoud be made that was a hell of a fight

Comment

looking forward to ortiz's return fight. he's a character and he puts on exciting fights (for however long he feels like fighting). it'll be interesting to see who he hires as head trainer. plus after his surgery, if it went well we could possibly see a revamped ortiz with that bionic jaw of his.

Comment

I got mixed feelings for Ortiz. I like the guy but he makes it hard to like him.

Is he keeping the metal **** on his jaw or is all that crap gone?

Comment

Working...
                      X