Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    No, HBO wouldn't have coughed up more money. There was no time to do a proper promotion.

If you know it's money related, how can that be a duck?
    Refusing to fight someone because the money isn’t worth the risk is one of the big reasons fighters duck certain fights. So while it can be understandable by many, it’s still a duck. It’s one of the reasons UFC has attracted such a big fan base - their fighters can’t duck other fighters without major consequences. A lot of great fighters in boxing avoided certain fights but GGG, before he became lil g by ducking Ward, claimed he wanted to fight the best and would fight anyone from 154-168.
    Last edited by GFunk23; 04-24-2018, 06:41 PM. Reason: Finished post

Comment

• Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
      Refusing to fight someone because the money isn’t worth the risk is one of the big reasons fighters duck certain fights. So while it can be understandable by many, it’s still a duck. It’s one of the reasons UFC has attracted such a big fan base - their fighters can’t duck other fighters without major consequences. A lot of great fighters in boxing avoided certain fights but GGG, before he became lil g by ducking Ward, claimed he wanted to fight the best and would fight anyone from 154-168.
      Gennady has no problem fighting any of them, but he wants to be paid a fair wage for doing so. HBO didn't have time to promote the show properly so there wasn't much money in the pot.

How is this so hard to understand? The fights will make more money down the road after he's done with Vanes. Relax, it will all come together.

Comment

• the charlo bros are looking like beasts.....it always gets me which one is which tho haha

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          1. Yeah you have no clue where I'm from, that's why you can talk tough behind your computer.

2. You don't know if you knock me out. If you were a fighter, you would know you never know what's going to be in front of you. Real fighters never underestimate nobody, you don't know my size and my background.

So once, again, you talking tough sht on internet, ALL FANTASY

3. So you want to bet on a fight (Charlo vs GGG) that will never happen?What a tough guy.
          ALL FANTASY

The thing is this, it's easy to talk tough on things you know will never happen. That is what make you a btch in the street, acting tough when there will be no beef...

I had no clue meaning you could be in my area you idiot. And the way you talk I know I will sleep you. Size doesn't mean shyt I highly doubt you are bigger than me. Unless you are 6'3 220 solid which I highly doubt you do not have size on me.

Why would the pussie g vs Charlo fight not happen?? Because Charlo doesn't want it or lil g and team don't want it?

You keep acting like we can't meet up in person. You are a true bytch! Stop using the internet and location as an excuse to getting stomped out f@ggot. If you was man enough you would be about that action but your straight pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Nobody is running the sport like I said.

Humans are running the sport.

Black runs at best 147 and 154 and that's all lol and you know that.

I just wanted to expose the typical bias from racist afro americans like you. I'm done

Everybody seeing through you.
            You're a supremacist that can't give white fighters credit.

+ AN INTERNET BULLY, lol what a sad individual that you are.

Grow up, if you continue to act like a racist and tough bcth you will be on ignore, since I'm not here to lose time with Black nazis and internet warriors.
            First of all I didn't say other fighters weren't good. But I already pulled your hoe card.

P4P Black fighters are the best period. And there are more top black fighters historically and right now end of discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              When Floyd fought Canelo he had him at 152,and lets face it, hes style ages alot better than Golovkins. Although guys like you dont get it, come forward style is much more taxing than Floyds slick style. Golovkin didnt weight drain the steroid taking cheat, and still chased hes red faced cheek blowing arse around the ring.Now Charlo aint fought no one, aint destroyed no one good but that dont mean he shouldn't get hes chance.Hes already scheduled hes next fight,so he needs to get on it. Golovkin fought, or tried to fight the best men at hes weight.It aint been a strong division. But lets face it, Charlo didnt clean up at 154,whats he done to make him this great destroyer?
              Canelo was 153 for the Trout fight and 152 for the Floyd fight next. That one pound was not the difference maker.

Charlo would be lil g's toughest performance to date and most likely the biggest, slickest hard punching fighter he has faced.

I'm confused on why fans of the sport aren't pushing for this fight. Unless they felt their fighter might lose in ugly fashion.

Comment

G wants to fight for the belts but he also wants to fight for legacy, so that's why he took on Canelo. It was a no-brainer. It was the biggest fight at the weight. Trying to make it into something else is just you with a biased mind-set so no matter what happens, you're going to trash G.

Canelo was taking money fights was he? Even though the biggest money fight out there for him was G? Canelo was ducking G because he's a little *****, not because there was more money to be had elsewhere.

Wilder is begging for more money even though he's a scrub who can't sell tickets and gets paid peanuts compared to Joshua but you support him getting a bigger cut of the money? You're a joke. Wilder could fight Whyte as well which would have people interested but he's fighting Brezeale or a Polish nobody instead. I bet you support that as well? Pathetic.

If it's a 100 Mill fight, why hasn't Wilder's side taken Joshua up on the offer of giving him half of that and letting Wilder take the other half? It's because it's a load of bull****, that's why. They even said over a week ago that they were going to come up with a counter offer but Lou said recently that they weren't? Haha, you couldn't make this up. But morons such as yourself will still argue the point. Haha.

You said it yourself, Charlo will get his shot after the bigger fights in Saunders and Canelo have happened. So why are you going off on one? Haha. You just have to write poison because you're an arsehole, not because you make any sense because you don't.

First bold. He wants to fight for legacy??? But bypassed ALL the top challengers to fight a 154 pounder with a 2 year lay off moving up in weight.

HOW IS THAT FIGHTING FOR LEGACY WHEN HE DUCKED OTHER BETTER PEOPLE WHO WERE WILLING AND READY TO FIGHT?????

And he fought Canelo for the payday. If he was really fighting for legacy he would have tried to fight Ward. Dude is a pussie.

Mr 97 k is a money fight now??? Yeah right, Canelo fought Lara something pussie g would never do. Get off lil g's dyck f@ggot.

Pussie g is a bytch!! No problem fight: Adama. Monroe, Wade, Vanes, Rubio

BUT CHARLO WANTS THAT WORK. And pussie g is silent like a good bytch should be. And has his stans protecting him

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                  fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                  fought Wade, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                  fought Rubio/Murray, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                  fought Brook, instead of BJS - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                  fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

1) Jacobs was ordered by the WBA, and Team Bullshht did everything they could to kill that fight..... including calling for an early purse bid..... that fight only got signed after the 11th hour, and it only got signed because it was obvious that Team Bullshht were putting up roadblocks to scuttle the fight

2) Canelo was a payday/cashout

based on my last two points, and the list above.....

it appears that Golovkin has never lifted so much as his little finger in order to make a meaningful fight

1) sick of his lame fights
                  2) even more sick of his cringe-worthy excuses to avoid anyone with a pulse..... the RIDICULOUS excuses they supplied to avoid Mora/Lara, were only surpassed by the absurd excuses they used to avoid Cotto

I just cannot listen to that team of bullshht artists anymore
                  I know you dont like him, but as far as i know he was down to fight the Canelo Cotto winner but Canelo dumped the belt. You dont seriously think he was scared to fight Cotto do you? Cotto never fought a full middleweight. Made guys drain to stupid levels to fight for the title. Lara? Well, i dont know, were there any real negotiations to make that fight? But as for the Brook Saunders thing, your just making that up.Eubank pulled out and Brook replaced him. At no stage was Billy verses Golovkin on the table then. Saunders had been injured for a year said in more than one IFL interview that he wasn't ready at the time for Golovkin, and when he did come back he proved it, barely retaining against an unknown in the december. I get you dont like the guy, i think the Vanes fight is crap too, although Canelo cheating ruined the date, and i dont know serious Derev was about wanting the fight,but dont make stuff up. It just looks obviously biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    Canelo was 153 for the Trout fight and 152 for the Floyd fight next. That one pound was not the difference maker.

Charlo would be lil g's toughest performance to date and most likely the biggest, slickest hard punching fighter he has faced.

I'm confused on why fans of the sport aren't pushing for this fight. Unless they felt their fighter might lose in ugly fashion.
                    Well that was Canelos excuse. Why not just fight at the full limit if it made no difference? But i digress. I absolutely agree that Golovkin Charlo is a great fight. I think a champion should fight hes number one contender regardless of anything else. I just dont see what Charlo has done so far to merit the high expectation. I mean, hes good, but the guys hes destroyed wasnt. I saw the Trout fight. That Charlo doesnt destroy Golovkin in any world that i live in, and ive boxed half my life. Middleweight is heating up, if Golovkin gets past Charlo, Saunders Dervy ect, itd mean more than another bore with the ginger cheat for me.

Comment

Gennady has no problem fighting any of them, but he wants to be paid a fair wage for doing so. HBO didn't have time to promote the show properly so there wasn't much money in the pot.

How is this so hard to understand? The fights will make more money down the road after he's done with Vanes. Relax, it will all come together.

how the hell would you know ?

Golovkin has never lifted his little finger to make a meaningful fight..... he does not have a history of walking toward danger, he appears to be doing the exact opposite

so, how are you qualified to give those assurances ?

Comment

Working...
                      X