Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you guys realise that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] When did you guys realise that...

...you were getting older?

I was just lurking in out esteemed Lounge Poster of the Year's thread, and he remarked on how he couldn't believe how old he was about to turn.

I had that very same thought on Christmas Day, only because I realised that my "baby" cousins ALL have mad hot friends that I **** legally, now. That **** threw me for a loop.

How about you guys? Was there a specific moment or event that made the penny drop?

The day I realized I can't drink more than 1litre of beer..

Comment

When I began losing interest in video games

Comment

haven't realized it yet, bud, maybe someday when i decide to leave the tub and stop being relaxed.

Comment

Around 36 or so. Pianos started getting heavier, knees started hurting more, 12 and 14 hour days got harder to pull

Comment

Are you referring to me, Beercules, the lounge poster of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              haven't realized it yet, bud, maybe someday when i decide to leave the tub and stop being relaxed.

Its time.....TO RELAX

Comment

My knees will no longer allow me to dunk a basketball or run more than 5 miles at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  When I began losing interest in video games
                  I know CO's in their 40s-50s who still play video games. I had a conversation about video games with a CO in his 50s, it threw me off guard because the guy is a badass who is part of the special forces team in the prison and his main hobby is shooting. The other day I had a conversation with a 43 year old CO who knew more about me than PC gaming and consoles, and was more up to date than me. We spoke for like 2-3 hours about video games.

Comment

I realized I was getting older when I found out wrestling was fake.

I mean it totally ruined my life at the moment and I realized everything I believed in was a goddamn lie. I had to move back with my parents and was put on suicide watch. 32 was a tough age for me.

Three years later, and I'm still recovering. Almost had a relapse and I was considering hanging myself when Hulk Hogan called someone a n***er.

Comment

Working...
                    X