No announcement yet.

Why Floyd envies Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Why do you seem bitter against loma? So what? he lost to salido. Big deal hes still the best fighter in the sport and is clowning everyone.
    Why do you seem so bitter about Loma losing to Salido is the question???????

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      No you’re just comparing fights and I’m comparing age. Two different perspectives. If you don’t take into account his age when discussing this then you're being biased.
      Well let's take amateur and pro into account, Loma TBE amateur in history, 2 Olympic gold, 3 world championship gold, what was floyds, a bronze medal

Comment

Why do you seem so bitter about Loma losing to Salido is the question???????
        Im not at all. I dont care. You are the one whos bothered by his greatness just look at your first post in this thread you came running to floyds rescue bashing loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
          Insiders know that Floyd Mayweather's biggest regret of his life was falling short of winning an Olympic Gold. Despite his later successes, he could never erase the shame of failing as an amateur.

Lomachenko not only won Gold, he won it twice.

Loma has already surpassed Floyd as an amateur, and is on his way of doing so as a Pro, and is beloved by the fans and his dad (which floyd secretly craved his whole life).

Floyd envies Loma, he is everything floyd wanted to be, and is the one man destined to surpass him!
          Floyd was such a successful pro because he received a Silver Medal. You’re just talking nonsense.

Comment

*You're *You’re
            You can’t read, spell, or write. I now understand why you use those gày emojis smh. Gày boy! How are you talking about schooling someone when you can barely spell or write like a normal person? I forgot you inbreds are born missing a few chromosomes. Now you are online giving out imaginary cyber L’s lmao ****íng nerd.

TBE this TBE that
            TMT this TMT that
            Girl it seems like you know every move TMT make. I didn’t even know he made socks. B1tch just admit you’re a fan. It’s 2018 spend less time worrying about TMT and more time working on your grammar and literacy. I killed your puśsy àss again, now my job is done. Bye, Emoji Warrior..
            First off, it’s a boxing forum not a spelling bee. You sad b*stard, I’m schooling you that bad you’re trying to bring grammar into it���� Do you remember when you said: “you’re in your feelings like a b1tch” that sentence makes zero sense in accordance with the rules of both grammar and language in general. Looks like you’ve just contradicted yourself you dumb ****er.������ Another HUGE L for you
            Nerd, girl now g*yboy�������� seriously how old are you???? You’re definitely a virgin talking like that. And you clearly have no social life cause your literally on this forum 24/7, get a life you pathetic little cretin.
            You’re clearly the one missing a chromosome here or two or more likely ten.
            Absolutely riddled with L’s������

Comment

Working...
            X