No announcement yet.

Could we see a resurrection of PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    i dont know why posters keep saying this.

why would conor do that for?

getting the fight with floyd is a win win for mcgregor already.

i really do think that mcgregor knows he cant beat floyd but since he's given the opportunity, of course he's gonna take it and hype it up that he's gonna beat floyd.

but deep down inside, he knows he will not win, so why would he get frustrated and throw a leg kick?
    It'll make the fight a lot more known than if he just got outboxed. You know that saying any publicity is good publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Conor gets frustrated, says fuck it, and throws a head kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        It'll make the fight a lot more known than if he just got outboxed. You know that saying any publicity is good publicity.
        so he wants to be known as the guy who snapped in a fight and cheated? LOL. i dont think anyone would wanna wear that title.

like i said, conor losing will not be that big of a deal to him for him to snap and go ape shiiet on floyd.

yall over thinking this too much. this fool is gonna make the most he's ever made in his career and he's gonna snap because he's losing to floyd?

Comment

so he wants to be known as the guy who snapped in a fight and cheated? LOL. i dont think anyone would wanna wear that title.

like i said, conor losing will not be that big of a deal to him for him to snap and go ape shiiet on floyd.

yall over thinking this too much. this fool is gonna make the most he's ever made in his career and he's gonna snap because he's losing to floyd?
          Not snap but already have it planned beforehand. We're about to see Floyd take him out like he did the Big Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Not snap but already have it planned beforehand. We're about to see Floyd take him out like he did the Big Show.
            no, he's not gonna throw a leg kick. he's not known to lose his cool during a fight so i dont know why yall keep thinking this. did he snapped when he lost to nate?

did james toney snapped when he lost to randy couture?

Comment

It'd be embarrassing if we didn't. The most shameful image in boxing history would be Floyd, the ATG boxer, running for 12 rounds from McGregor, an MMA fighter with no real pro boxing experience.

lol @ people saying his legs are gone as a reason to expect him not to do so. Adopting and utilizing an almost entirely defensive style of fighting requires more use of the legs, not less.

Comment

i dont know why posters keep saying this.
                Because it was sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Floyd's style evolved for physical reasons. His hands, probably his knees/legs, etc. He developed an economy of motion to work with his aging body. He's not going to suddenly fight like a 22 y/o at 40, after a 2 year layoff. If anything, he's likely going to fight even more conservatively.
                  Well he's chock full of PED's from what i have been reading on this site so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he can't fight like a 22 year old Floyd

Comment

His hands are too fragile. He breaks his hand if he throws too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      It'd be embarrassing if we didn't. The most shameful image in boxing history would be Floyd, the ATG boxer, running for 12 rounds from McGregor, an MMA fighter with no real pro boxing experience.

lol @ people saying his legs are gone as a reason to expect him not to do so. Adopting and utilizing an almost entirely defensive style of fighting requires more use of the legs, not less.
                      I don't think he will run against Conor but when i say his legs won't be the same as they were i mean don't expect him to be doing moves like this:

At the age of 40.

Comment

Working...
                      X