Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd schools Dan Rafael ''..TR sat Walters on the shelf for a year..'' (Loma)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd schools Dan Rafael ''..TR sat Walters on the shelf for a year..'' (Loma)

Floyd tells fat Dan that the public shall not be fooled, regardless of what some lawyer told Dan...

Walters was out 11 months, Pedraza was out 9 months. Big deal. The results would have been the same.

Comment

He was shut down by the reporters immediately.

Comment

Lmao but according to Dan and 80% of boxingscene/hbo fans Kirkland-Canelo was a good fight but he was out for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Walters was out 11 months, Pedraza was out 9 months. Big deal. The results would have been the same.
          Dan said ''he (Walters) was offered a lot of money.'' So not fighting Loma alone within a year was the reason why Top Rank couldn't get fights for Walters?

Comment

I kicked his ass his fighters ass,then we signed all his fighters. Damnnnn Floyd for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Dan said ''he (Walters) was offered a lot of money.'' So not fighting Loma alone within a year was the reason why Top Rank couldn't get fights for Walters?
              That's the part I don't get. When Loma said he didn't want to fight Walters because he didn't have a belt that didn't stop Loma from fighting.

Comment

Floyd is full of s**t as usual.
                Walters was the bigger fighter with a 8 inch reach advantage and he couldn't do nothing against loma.
                Bad excuse for quitting by Walters.

Floyd fought once pr year, did not seem to bother him being on the shelf 11 months. I guess IT suites him Nice so he could plott his Next fight. If there to many dangerous oppenents Floyd love to sit on the shelf and watching them fight eachother.

Vitalij klitschko won the wbc belt after 4 years inaktive without any tune up, but you know them eastern/ europeans they Are the tough ones.
                Last edited by have_not; 01-26-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  exactly this, regardless of the time out. loma was gonna school walters the way he did it.

Comment

I'm bumping this for Hype Job. he mussta forgot!

Comment

Working...
                    X