No announcement yet.

Floyd was terrified of Margo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    no little buddy i don't mind you riding my dick. it makes me feel good that i'm helping one pathetic piece of shi& and giving him the opportunity to feel some self worth (even if it is only talking to strangers behind a computer and arguing with them). so please continue riding my dick, feel free, i give you permission.
    Can't argue his facts so attack him personally and deflect. Take you L. Travetyny destroyed you.

Comment

no little buddy i don't mind you riding my dick. it makes me feel good that i'm helping one pathetic piece of shi& and giving him the opportunity to feel some self worth (even if it is only talking to strangers behind a computer and arguing with them). so please continue riding my dick, feel free, i give you permission.
      THAT'S THE GAYEST POST I'VE SEEN HERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        THAT'S THE GAYEST POST I'VE SEEN HERE!

lmao "gayest post" and you continue to respond lmao.

I'm glad i'm keeping you company. Are you lonely tonight? do you need more friends? I can be one, go ahead and add me if you'd like

but you want to talk facts travesty? ok, where is there another video of *Floyd acting in this particular way to show that he always acts like this and this isn't him being terrified?

Comment

no little buddy i don't mind you riding my dick. it makes me feel good

Get out of here with your gay fantasies. This is a boxing forum. You're a disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Get out of here with your gay fantasies. This is a boxing forum. You're a disgrace.
            lmao you just love to follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Baldomir was the fight he chose instead of Margarito.

A Champion does not cherry pick.
              Nice Try but NO! Mayweather got a lot of **** for fighting Zab Judah instead of Carlos Baldomir actually who was coming off a lose to Baldomir going into the Mayweather fight. Baldomir was the WBC World Welterweight Title which he won from Zab. Zab was suppose to BEAT Baldomir then go on to fight Mayweather but instead he lost and they just went on as plan to fight Zab anyway despite him losing.

Baldomir wasn't a Cherry Pick at all, it was somewhat of a Mandatory that was Put Off to fight Judah first then he fought Baldomir after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Nice Try but NO! Mayweather got a lot of **** for fighting Zab Judah instead of Carlos Baldomir actually who was coming off a lose to Baldomir going into the Mayweather fight. Baldomir was the WBC World Welterweight Title which he won from Zab. Zab was suppose to BEAT Baldomir then go on to fight Mayweather but instead he lost and they just went on as plan to fight Zab anyway despite him losing.

Baldomir wasn't a Cherry Pick at all, it was somewhat of a Mandatory that was Put Off to fight Judah first then he fought Baldomir after that.

Judah also ducked Margarito, and a few others.

He was known the most feared man in boxing at that time.

Baldomir was a Journeyman who caught Zab on a off night as he sometime does.

Anyone that knows boxing knows this, are you trying to play dumb?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Judah also ducked Margarito, and a few others.

He was known the most feared man in boxing at that time.

Baldomir was a Journeyman who caught Zab on a off night as he sometime does.

Anyone that knows boxing knows this, are you trying to play dumb?
                  You bring nothing but emotional opinions I bring FACTS!

MORE FACTS:
                  Him fighting Zab Judah was considered the "Cherry Pick" Actually because he was coming off of a lose Pay Attention starting at around 1:00 :

Oh and by the way more FACTS, 2007-2009 Actually it was Paul Williams who was considered "Most Feared At The Time"
                  https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/117031

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2009/ma...often-avoided/

http://www.boxingscene.com/paul-will...-feared--17166

I can keep going but WHY it is no point. Only one that is playing dumb is you or maybe you just don't know which makes you "IGNORANT" respectfully

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    You bring nothing but emotional opinions I bring FACTS!

MORE FACTS:
                    Him fighting Zab Judah was considered the "Cherry Pick" Actually because he was coming off of a lose Pay Attention starting at around 1:00 :

Oh and by the way more FACTS, 2007-2009 Actually it was Paul Williams who was considered "Most Feared At The Time"
                    https://www.boxing247.com/weblog/archives/117031

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2009/ma...often-avoided/

http://www.boxingscene.com/paul-will...-feared--17166

I can keep going but WHY it is no point. Only one that is playing dumb is you or maybe you just don't know which makes you "IGNORANT" respectfully
                    “MARGARITO USED TO BE THE MOST FEARED FIGHTER, BUT THE PEOPLE ELECTED ME THE MOST FEARED FIGHTER AFTER I BEAT HIM. I WAS HONORED TO RECEIVE THE MOST FEARED FIGHTER AWARD

From you third link.

And your post and video do nothing to dismiss my points.

Floyd never tried to fight Margarito or Williams.

Comment

• gayweather jr struggles with high volume punchers that's why the coward ducked margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X