Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need opinion of all the Alphas/playas/sigmas or whatever the **** that works for you!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One question. It's the 6'6 dude white?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      One question. It's the 6'6 dude white?
      Nah, he's some light skin black dude. It seems like she has wrapped him up, too, as now he's bringing coffee and food.

Now it is like i don't want to **** her out of attraction, but rather out of principle to let her know i am not to **** with.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Nah, he's some light skin black dude. It seems like she has wrapped him up, too, as now he's bringing coffee and food.

Now it is like i don't want to **** her out of attraction, but rather out of principle to let her know i am not to **** with.
        Bro want to know what you should do?

Bang her, then friend zone her just my thought

Comment

psssh to long to read condense that shit

Comment

Everything i will say is true:

New chick came to my work. Everyone is trying to **** her. Managers, project leaders, trainers, etc. Every ****ing body, hear me!! Chick is fine as hell. She knows this, because she tells me. She is really cute and sexy.

I am lucky that she lands in my department. We have a working relationships, where our duties are connected. We started talking and vibing. However, she has this 6'6" dude who was in the recruitment with her, and she told me they are good friends. She waits for him after work and sometimes i see that he waits for her. Also, there is a dude in my department that she has a close relationship with him as well, because she first started working with this dude. I noticed she is friendly and like to flirt, of which she also confessed to me.

I asked her about these dudes and she told me she doesn't want anyone from work, even though she is single and kidless; she said she has a dude who gives her the business when she needs it. Most of us suspect it is the 6'6" dude. She claims the 6'6" dude is a good friend.

She told me she hates the attention she is getting and choose to go out to have her lunch in her car. I told her about a private lunch room me and a colleague normally use and ever since she started having lunch with us.

Here is the ****ery:

At first i tried to stand out, and make sure i gave her a unique name and she loved it. I am the only one who calls her that, and if i tried calling her by a different name she doesn't like it. One day at work, she sent me an email saying i need to entertain her because she is bored at her desk. I told her (in email) that she wouldn't prob take offence to what i have to say. She said try her. So, i told her i thought she was attractive, and eye raped her a couple times and she said she thought same of me and couldn't stop staring at me at lunch. She wanted me to take her out for dinner, but for me to not have any expectations. I told her i can't do that, because it sounds like i would be feeding her, so she could go and get ****ed by the next dude. I told her my dining comes with a whining (sex). She declined and said we can go out as friends, because i am "mad cool and seems like a fun dude". This raised my alarm, and I suspected she was trying to "Punchr" me and friend zoned me. I told her to let the man ****ing her take her out, and she said no, because it would be too much "pressure" on him. So, i told her the only place i am taking her is to a hotel and we can have dinner there. She refused. Saying it seems we have different intentions.

After i realized what she is doing, i started lacing my emails with sexual overtones, racing out of the dreadful "friend zone". Believe me, she was responding positively, and telling me the different positions she wants me to **** her in, and every few minutes, she goes to bathroom. She told me if i don't see how often she going to the bathroom because she has to dry up, because she is wetting up herself and told me not to stop talking to her like this, because she loves it. She told me she gets wet when she stares at my lip in the lunch room and stares at my crotch a couple times. We were in a meeting and she came and sat right next to me in the boardroom, and when the lights were dimmed for the presentation, she placed her hand on my legs and started rubbing my legs, and after the meeting was done, she emailed me and asked if i was turned on and that she wanted to suck me off. She said she was "ready to take the flirting "live", to the next level, meaning she is ready to ****.

Here is the stinker:

I asked her when would she be ready and she said whenever, so i said, ok, i will be free on Friday. This bytch never responded, so when i asked what's up, she said she was nervous about it, and she thinks it is little too quick for her.

I said cool, and brushed it off. I stopped texting her, and she texted me and asked where i was going for the new year. I purposely delayed my response and then texted her that was going to celebrate the new years with a friend by the falls, she got upset, and send me some childish response. I told her to go **** herself, and not text back my number, because i have deleted her number and doesn't want it popping up in my phone. She said she really wants us to be friends, and i told her i don't want anything from her except the pvssy. She said no, but want to be friends, but she still comes to my lunchroom and try to butt into my convos with my colleague, and tried her best to get my attention. Lately, she told me that she has a friend that looks like her that she wants to hook me up on and she is gonna send me the pic of her friend later in the night when she gets home (all of this even though i told her not to text me anymore). I told her if she thinks i am pvssy deprived and if i told her i am looking somebody. She said she has seen the way other girls look at me and she knows i am not pvssy deprived or short of women, but i am rude.

So, guys, do you think i handled the situation correctly or where did i go wrong? I really don't care, because i usually have an abundance mindset. I really don't care what a woman looks like, i will quickly tell them to go **** themselves.
            The bold part made me laugh.

In all honesty, i saw her game and wasn't interested in playing it. I got straight to the point. It was either she was up for it or not. I do that to weed out time wasters. Sometimes it work and sometimes it doesn't. I get bored really fast. Maybe in my younger years, i would have taken her out, and gamble on the cooch, but not anymore.
            I've read a lot about that strategy. You get straight to the point right away. A majority of women just want to be entertained and will waste your time if you let them. I was messaging a girl for months on end, thinking that I was getting somewhere, but every time I tried to meet up with her, she always had some excuse. It was always me making the effort to meet up. Not her. She always gave me this line, "oh, but I don't want to mess up your work schedule." I told her don't worry about my work schedule its fine, I can get someone to cover for me.

Eventually, I just got tired. It was something like 6 or 7 months of messaging and shapchatting. I just straight up stopped texting her to see if she would make the effort to text back. Nothing. Haven't heard from her since and this was 3 years ago. Never met her in person.

No, you see, taking her out would be a gamble with my money and time that i wasn't willing to take. Girls like that like to use guys for a drink and food and then bounce. She can go use the next dude, not me. I really don't care what she looks like. I share the topic to see how many men can assess a woman like that, and their different approach.

GhostofDempsey is spot on and he has never even met her. What he describes is exactly how is she behaving. I have dealt with girl like that in my younger years. You can even get them naked and they still won't ****, because their schtick is just to get validation from the chase.

My thing now is to fall back and let her prove herself and if she is really interested she will make more of a genuine effort. If not, she can go play somewhere else.
            I made that mistake twice. I took a girl out on 3 separate dates. Paid for all 3. Then she goes she's not interested. Wasted my time and my money. They weren't expensive dates, but she got free food and entertainment on my dime. It's just the principle of it, knowing that she just used my wallet.

Another girl I was talking to for awhile. She asked me what I do for a living and I told her my profession. She sends me one of those government links with the statistics on incomes for various professions. She straight up asks, "Is this how much you make?" And it was something like $25,000 - $30,000. I go, yea that's what I do, but I make more than that. Like a month later, she starts dating some dude who's an electrician and you know those guys make good $.

Same girl, like a year later randomly hits me up saying she wants to go out. I'm thinking to myself nice, she's single now, I'll be her rebound, IDGAF. We go out to dinner and she tells me she broke up with her bf. She doesn't STFU. I swear. She rambled on and on and on about bs. I couldn't even get a word in. Paid for the dinner of course. Got a hug out of it. Never heard from her again. Got played.

I don't trust these women for a second.

I admit it. I was dumb. I know better now. These women are as cold and superficial as it gets. They only see the bulge in the wallet. I don't care how hot a woman is. If she's not getting down, not worth my time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              The bold part made me laugh.

I've read a lot about that strategy. You get straight to the point right away. A majority of women just want to be entertained and will waste your time if you let them. I was messaging a girl for months on end, thinking that I was getting somewhere, but every time I tried to meet up with her, she always had some excuse. It was always me making the effort to meet up. Not her. She always gave me this line, "oh, but I don't want to mess up your work schedule." I told her don't worry about my work schedule its fine, I can get someone to cover for me.

Eventually, I just got tired. It was something like 6 or 7 months of messaging and shapchatting. I just straight up stopped texting her to see if she would make the effort to text back. Nothing. Haven't heard from her since and this was 3 years ago. Never met her in person.

I made that mistake twice. I took a girl out on 3 separate dates. Paid for all 3. Then she goes she's not interested. Wasted my time and my money. They weren't expensive dates, but she got free food and entertainment on my dime. It's just the principle of it, knowing that she just used my wallet.

Another girl I was talking to for awhile. She asked me what I do for a living and I told her my profession. She sends me one of those government links with the statistics on incomes for various professions. She straight up asks, "Is this how much you make?" And it was something like $25,000 - $30,000. I go, yea that's what I do, but I make more than that. Like a month later, she starts dating some dude who's an electrician and you know those guys make good $.

Same girl, like a year later randomly hits me up saying she wants to go out. I'm thinking to myself nice, she's single now, I'll be her rebound, IDGAF. We go out to dinner and she tells me she broke up with her bf. She doesn't STFU. I swear. She rambled on and on and on about bs. I couldn't even get a word in. Paid for the dinner of course. Got a hug out of it. Never heard from her again. Got played.

I don't trust these women for a second.

I admit it. I was dumb. I know better now. These women are as cold and superficial as it gets. They only see the bulge in the wallet. I don't care how hot a woman is. If she's not getting down, not worth my time and money.
              Thank you. Exactly what this girl is about. Always have some excuse about not hooking up. Saw her today, walked right by her and hailed up the dude standing next to you and kept it moving. Saw her staring at me on my way to the bathroom. IDGAF. You could be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if you have no intention of giving me the cooch, you have no value to me.

Comment

Bro want to know what you should do?

Bang her, then friend zone her just my thought
                She only wants to go out for dinner....bytch is a straight up hungry belly. Not going to fatten her for a next dude. Don't trust bytches these last days.

Comment

She only wants to go out for dinner....bytch is a straight up hungry belly. Not going to fatten her for a next dude. Don't trust bytches these last days.
                  I don't know, take her to Applebee's or something and try to get it going.

Sounds like you can smash.

Comment

I don't know, take her to Applebee's or something and try to get it going.

Sounds like you can smash.
                    Nah she's more of an Outback Steakhouse type of girl. Cuz after Outback, you take her to the out back alley behind Outback and hit it from the back.

Comment

Working...
                    X