Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The System That Broke Guillermo Rigondeaux El Chacal (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Loma way dirtier than Ward. Vlad don't care though.
    Hahaha thanks for the laugh!

Make a POLL about it for fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Hahaha thanks for the laugh!

Make a POLL about it for fun...
      Go for it, cry ass

Comment

Loma way dirtier than Ward. Vlad don't care though.
        I agree those rabbit punches are very dangerous. He was also pushing down on Rigo's head with his forearm and ramming it into his neck all night.

Comment

Go for it, cry ass
          You bring up my name in a thread in which I didn’t even post. You’re a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            You bring up my name in a thread in which I didn’t even post. You’re a joke.
            I knew you would be reading and ready to cry for Eastern Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              You're just an useless ******.

Lomachenko moved up after his 5th pro figh and is already a 2 division champ which isn't Rigo.

He fought Salido and lost yeah his second pro fight but HE is a scared fighter??

LOL

Your comment is full of biggotry and non sense.

Rigo never moved up and stayed in his tiny 122 all of his pro career, then moved up to take a paycheck and quit.

He wasn't that smaller, Loma was a 126 lbers 3 years ago. 8 lbs fck those excuses.

Rigo ashamed boxing and should sht the fck up.

At least Gamboa fought his hearth out when he faced the bigger Crawford.
              lomachenko started low, 126lbs but he was a lightweight in the amateurs, 132lbs. Rigondeaux on the other hand started high, 122lbs, and he was 112lbs. lomachenko is younger so he could be even bigger by the time he is all settled. We always knew the size more than the age will be a factor. Then again I never though I'll see Rigondeaux quitting that way. But don't be talking smack about where lomachenko start up, because what he did was trim down and fight smaller boxers. Since he no longer needed to weight in the same day. And everyone is talking about his fights as a "professional" now. Nobody is talking about the other six he had at the wbs, he got paid for those fights and that make him a professional. On another circuit, but professional nonetheless.
              Last edited by BendOver; 01-19-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I knew you would be reading and ready to cry for Eastern Euros.
                Ohh yeah the tears are flowing by the gallon!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  ain't that right McNumpty?
                  Shut the fùck up you Euro stumblebum. Your posts suck. I have never read a post from you that made me want to have a positive interaction. You just troll about doing fùck all you mug of shít.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                    lomachenko started low, 126lbs but he was a lightweight in the amateurs, 132lbs. Rigondeaux on the other hand started high, 122lbs, and he was 112lbs. lomachenko is younger so he could be even bigger by the time he is all settled. We always knew the size more than the age will be a factor. Then again I never though I'll see Rigondeaux quitting that way. But don't be talking smack about where lomachenko start up, because what he did was trim down and fight smaller boxers. Since he no longer needed to weight in the same day. And everyone is talking about his fights as a "professional" now. Nobody is talking about the other six he had at the wbs, he got paid for those fights and that make him a professional. On another circuit, but professional nonetheless.
                    Nope Ringondeaux was a batmweight, 119 pounds.
                    And stayed all of his ams career at 119.

Loma moved up to lightweight the last two years of his ams career, it was not his natural amateur weight, Loma competed as featherweight mainly 125 pounds.

WBS is not pro boxing since you're NOT fighting pro fighters. It's just an am six rounders

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Nope Ringondeaux was a batmweight, 119 pounds.
                      And stayed all of his ams career at 119.

Loma moved up to lightweight the last two years of his ams career, it was not his natural amateur weight, Loma competed as featherweight mainly 125 pounds.

WBS is not pro boxing since you're NOT fighting pro fighters. It's just an am six rounders
                      If you get paid, you are a professional, no matter who you fight. By the way they were good boxers in that wbs. You get paid you are a pro. Don't dress it. You are right Rigondeaux was 119 lbs. Still he debuted at 122, over his weight in the amateurs. I was not that far off and right on the money with lomachenko. Thank you for correcting me. I always though he was a flyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X