Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant have become insanely underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Kobe did not have Jordan's efficiency, that's what made Jordan special and various other players better than Kobe.

Lebron didn't have a single all star teammate until the first 7 years of his career. That's a very long time, Kobe was paired with an all time great superstar from the get go.

Horry, Shaq, MWP, Gasol, Fisher, etc. there have been a lot of teammates that came in clutch for Kobe, whether it was a game winning shot or decisive rebound.

Lebron is playing some tough ass teams, GS and many others would run the Kobe-Shaq Lakers out of the gym. Teams are loaded with scoring these days.

Jordan wasn’t that efficient... especially in his later years..

Dude would score 35 but be 9-28 shooting with a bunch of free throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Jordan wasn’t that efficient... especially in his later years..

Dude would score 35 but be 9-28 shooting with a bunch of free throws.
      MJ had 6 seasons where he shot over 50% from the field, and 2 years where he shot 49.5%.

Kobe didn't have a single season over 50% shooting, not even 49%. The closest he came was 46%, he is a career 44% shoooter. His efficiency is terrible, like I said, there are multiple scorers in this era just as good as scoring but way more efficient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

This is who Kobe Bryant was. The reason he had 5 rings. The reason he and Jordan are the best Basketball players of all time.

He had the WILL to win. To kill anything. This is probably the most incredible display of that I've ever seen in the National Basketball Association.
        http://www.nba.com/games/20130308/TORLAL/gameinfo.html

lol "willing" the Lakers over a lottery team. I'm sure Howard shooting 9-15 from the field, blocking 5 shots, 3 steals, and grabbing 13 boards had nothing to do with the Lakers winning, nope it was all Kobe. The only reason why that was a close game was from Derozan going off o Kobe's ass, Howard was locking up everybody else, winning the rebounding battle too.

This is what you fan boys do, ignore Kobe's teammates and focus only on what he did.

Comment

Lmao..

How come spurs could never won back2back, let alone 3peat, let alone 3peat twice
          The 2014 Spurs squad fell apart due to injuries, after that they just were too old.

This isn't the 00's era where guys like Iverson can lead a crappy 76ers squad to the Finals or Lebron could lead those old Cavs teams to the Finals. This era is loaded with stars, scoring and just overall talent.

I'd even pick the current Spurs over the Kobe-Shaq Lakers. This Spurs team despite it being a 4h seed has Leonard, Aldridge, Gasol, Gay, Green, Parker, Ginobili, Murray, Forbes, Bertans, Anderson it's loaded but because the NBA is so good these days they're the 4th seed.

You can throw a combo of LA-Gasol at Shaq, Leonard-Gay-Green-Murray-Anderson at Kobe, and the rest is a wash. You're not going to stop our bench with guys like Rick Fox, Horry, Fisher, etc.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/games/20130308/TORLAL/gameinfo.html

lol "willing" the Lakers over a lottery team. I'm sure Howard shooting 9-15 from the field, blocking 5 shots, 3 steals, and grabbing 13 boards had nothing to do with the Lakers winning, nope it was all Kobe. The only reason why that was a close game was from Derozan going off o Kobe's ass, Howard was locking up everybody else, winning the rebounding battle too.

This is what you fan boys do, ignore Kobe's teammates and focus only on what he did.
            You're just mad. It's okay. You must have never seen the greats in their prime.

Comment

MJ had 6 seasons where he shot over 50% from the field, and 2 years where he shot 49.5%.

Kobe didn't have a single season over 50% shooting, not even 49%. The closest he came was 46%, he is a career 44% shoooter. His efficiency is terrible, like I said, there are multiple scorers in this era just as good as scoring but way more efficient.
              All that really matters is finals and rings..

Jordan 6-0

Kobe 5-2

Magic 5-4

Lebron 3-5. With no repeats or 3peats

Comment

The 2014 Spurs squad fell apart due to injuries, after that they just were too old.

This isn't the 00's era where guys like Iverson can lead a crappy 76ers squad to the Finals or Lebron could lead those old Cavs teams to the Finals. This era is loaded with stars, scoring and just overall talent.

I'd even pick the current Spurs over the Kobe-Shaq Lakers. This Spurs team despite it being a 4h seed has Leonard, Aldridge, Gasol, Gay, Green, Parker, Ginobili, Murray, Forbes, Bertans, Anderson it's loaded but because the NBA is so good these days they're the 4th seed.

You can throw a combo of LA-Gasol at Shaq, Leonard-Gay-Green-Murray-Anderson at Kobe, and the rest is a wash. You're not going to stop our bench with guys like Rick Fox, Horry, Fisher, etc.
                Lmao...

What are you? Ten years old...

Did you even watch lakers 2000-2004?

“I would take today’s spurs over Kobe n Shaq”

That alone shows you don’t know shyt

Comment

All that really matters is finals and rings..

Jordan 6-0

Kobe 5-2

Magic 5-4

Lebron 3-5. With no repeats or 3peats
                  Robert Horry with 7
                  greatest modern day player right here if the only criteria is rings

Comment

I think you are hating the same way fan boys are over rating.

The way you are posting make it sound like you don't even think Kobe is top 50 all time. Eye test alone firmly puts him in the top 12-15 ALL TIME. No debate The debate comes from if he's top 10.

Scorers are more efficient today for 2 seasons or 3 seasons. That don't mean anything.

UNTIL Curry or Derozen or Harden have 10+ seasons of high scoring PPG and elite level play, it's all meaningless.

For all we know, these guys already peaked and is going downhill from here. What's to say Curry won't be declining as early as 2019?

Comment

Lmao...

What are you? Ten years old...

Did you even watch lakers 2000-2004?

“I would take today’s spurs over Kobe n Shaq”

That alone shows you don’t know shyt
                      He’s a millennial who probably never watched basketball until Lebron. Uneducated about the game.

Lebron fking STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS tonight trying to win the game on a LAYUP.... which he missed anyways..

Comment

Working...
                      X