Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        This is the same exact video I just roasted Bjl12 for trying to use. You don't even have to get past the 1st round, before you start seeing the bullcrap.

Round 1
        -Canelo's 1st and 5th missed punches actually landed
        -Canelo's 1st counted punch was a close miss
        -Canelo's 2nd counted punch was a low blow
        -Canelo's 5th counted punch was a feint, and it would've hit GGG's shoulder even if it landed
        -Canelo's 6th counted punch was a slap
        -Canelo's 7th counted punch was blocked
        -Canelo's 8th counted punch grazed GGG
        -Canelo's 11th, 13th and 15th counted punches were also blocked

According to the uploader, Canelo scored 15 punches in the 1st round. 9 of them weren't scoring blows, and 2 scoring blows were counted as misses, so the uploader didn't include them in the 15. This leaves us with only six scoring blows, that the uploader actually counted. Did you miss my reply to Bji12? You both just made yourselves look like clowns.
        Last edited by Slicc; 11-25-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Someone took the video I roasted you and Bjl12 over, removed the punch counter, and added random footage in between some punches. L M F A O
          Last edited by Slicc; 11-25-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
            This is the same exact video I just roasted Bjl12 for trying to use. You don't even have to get past the 1st round, before you start seeing the bullcrap.

Round 1
            -Canelo's 1st and 5th missed punches actually landed
            -Canelo's 1st counted punch was a close miss
            -Canelo's 2nd counted punch was a low blow
            -Canelo's 5th counted punch was a feint, and it would've hit GGG's shoulder even if it landed
            -Canelo's 6th counted punch was a slap
            -Canelo's 7th counted punch was blocked
            -Canelo's 8th counted punch grazed GGG
            -Canelo's 11th, 13th and 15th counted punches were also blocked

According to the uploader, Canelo scored 15 punches in the 1st round. 9 of them weren't scoring blows, 6 were, and 2 scoring blows were counted as misses. Did you miss my reply to Bji12? You both just made yourselves look like clowns.
            I could edit ''effective punches'' too. I never got the time to do it, would be fun. I am thinking of doing a compilation of jabs vs power punches.

The compubox tallies all shots swung, including Lil'Gs ridiculous attempts, but you can focus solely on Nelo. The compubox was intended for casuals.

Either way you spin it, it was a nice DRAW. Lil'G should focus on being a ''monster'' in the next fight instead of promoting ''real mexican style'' because JCC didn't troll such performances. ''all he did was attack the head with jabs'' - JCC

Comment

The compubox tallies all shots swung, including Lil'Gs ridiculous attempts, but you can focus solely on Nelo.
              It didn't matter who I focused on, because both of their punch counts were severely inaccurate. I only focused on Canelo, because Bjl12 said that Canelo performed better, as if his punch count was actually accurate.

Either way you spin it, it was a nice DRAW. Lil'G should focus on being a ''monster'' in the next fight instead of promoting ''real mexican style'' because JCC didn't troll such performances. ''all he did was attack the head with jabs'' - JCC
              Honestly, I gave up on trying to convince you guys that GGG won. Believe whatever you want. However, if you watch the GGG vs Canelo punch count video that both stealthradon and I linked, you'd see that GGG landed a decent amount of power punches, alongside jabs. I feel like you and Bjl12 haven't even considered watching that video. Punch count videos aside, it doesn't really matter what JCC thinks GGG did, because anybody can watch the fight, or punch count video, and see what actually happened.
              Last edited by Slicc; 11-25-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Nobody beat ggg or canelo in a 12 round close right. Not charlo, not andrade, and jacobs. These guys have way too much star power. You'd need to shut them out to beat them and you're not koing them.

Comment

Yeah, Canelo's such a better boxer, that he was getting walked down into the ropes and tagged, for most of the fight. Canelo's got that better precision, too bad he hardly ever let his hands go, especially compared to GGG. Most people think GGG won, even Canelo fans.
                  Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  Here is an objective video that didn't count punches that hit air or arms
                  Let it go Floyd's Mask

You can't fix autism and stealthradon and Slicc have been embarrassed so many times over...it's like getting mad at the rain.

You can't get mad at the rain...it just happens

Slicc, stealth, and many other pacFUCKS and MarGGGarito ball juGGGlers can't be helped. But that's why I vote democrat so that they can have access to healthcare and funds to help them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Let it go Floyd's Mask

You can't fix autism and stealthradon and Slicc have been embarrassed so many times over...it's like getting mad at the rain.

You can't get mad at the rain...it just happens

Slicc, stealth, and many other pacFUCKS and MarGGGarito ball juGGGlers can't be helped. But that's why I vote democrat so that they can have access to healthcare and funds to help them.
                    L O L. This is gold. You have zero valid points to make, so you resort to personal attacks. You had so much confidence when you posted that punch count video, just for me to pick it apart. You're a fraud and a clown. Stay mad.

Comment

Most people think GGG won, even Canelo fans.
                      Punch count videos aside, it doesn't really matter what JCC thinks GGG did, because anybody can watch the fight, or punch count video, and see what actually happened.
                      So...it does matter what most people think (i.e., Slicc and stealthradon ), but it doesn't matter what Top 25 ATG JCC Sr. thinks? Makes sense ! Autism

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Because GGG landed more punches in 11 out of 12 rounds.
                      And yet Canelo was more effective in 11 of 12 rounds. What are you even trying to say? lmfao..

Comment

Working...
                      X