No announcement yet.

Its been awhile. I need to get a car.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been awhile. I need to get a car.

Good thing, I'm back! This time, I want to get your opinion again. I'd like to ask if you have the experience considering a car buying service in your area. I need to purchase either a new car or a used one. Do you think, it is advisable to get help from them?

I bought our car thru bank financing. Have you checked your bank yet?

Comment

I do, but I am looking for other options though. We are also looking into car financing through credit unions because we just want to compare the interest rates and payment terms with the auto purchase loan they are offering. Anyone who have done the same thing? Is it really better compared to commercial banks?

Comment

If you have the capability of saving 4 to 6 thousand dollars, I say you try to buy a used Toyota or Honda. Using Carfax you can find Honda's and Toyota's with just under 100 thousand miles. Carfax is great because they give you the history of the car.

So a family friend took her car (a 2006 Toyota Camry with 98 thousand miles, 2 yrs ago) to Carmax. No accidents, all the service records and they offered her $5000 dollars.

My son who was in need of a car offered her 6 grand.

The friend of the family accompanied my son to the bank. When he with drew the money
        she saw that he had less than $150 in his savings. After the paperwork was done, she handed my son 500 dollars back! I still made more money selling it to you!

Comment

Working...
        X