No announcement yet.

John Molina is basically an uber driver with decent power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that makes Provodnikov...?
    Seriously, Molina looked like Willie Pep in the ring against Provodnikov, who's only accomplishment was giving Bradley a tough fight and maybe the win over Alvarado.

Comment

Since we're on the topic, where does Mayorga fit into the list of fighters in this thread? Dude came out against Forrest windmilling punches and ended up flattening him.

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      So that makes Provodnikov...?
      Seriously, Molina looked like Willie Pep in the ring against Provodnikov, who's only accomplishment was giving Bradley a tough fight and maybe the win over Alvarado.
      I personally thought he beat Herrera too.

Comment

I like his weird style though lol. Looks like a straight up maniac psychopath heading towards you. I became a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Since we're on the topic, where does Mayorga fit into the list of fighters in this thread? Dude came out against Forrest windmilling punches and ended up flattening him.

I personally thought he beat Herrera too.
          The resume of Provodnikov is:
          -A win against Alvarado.
          -Giving a tough fight to Bradley.
          -Having close fights with Herrera and Algeri (who's only accomplishments are going the distance with Manny, Khan and Provo himself).
          He is a nice fighter too watch, man he possesses a great chin, one of the best i've seen, but i couldn't believe how good freaking John Molina looked against him, it looked like the second coming of Willie Pep, FREAKING JOHN MOLINA!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            The resume of Provodnikov is:
            -A win against Alvarado.
            -Giving a tough fight to Bradley.
            -Having close fights with Herrera and Algeri (who's only accomplishments are going the distance with Manny, Khan and Provo himself).
            He is a nice fighter too watch, man he possesses a great chin, one of the best i've seen, but i couldn't believe how good freaking John Molina looked against him, it looked like the second coming of Willie Pep, FREAKING JOHN MOLINA!!!!.
            Oh I agree that Provodnikov's overall accomplishments are thin and that he looked baaad against Molina. Hopefully Provo takes this as a sign to retire, I think a loss that bad can only lead to worse.

Comment

By the way, what was up with his weird ass ring attire? The robe that had question marks all over it, along with the shorts that had question marks all over it?

I think those question marks were to emphasize what we were thinking watching him in there with Terence Crawford...and that was "how the hell did this guy make it this far in boxing"

???

Comment

If Molina had fought like that against Broner he might actually have had some success. His feet are awful but his hands aren't. Against a fighter who doesn't like to move he's ok. Against one who does he looks like some guy they pulled in off the street.

Comment

Working...
                X