Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip Bayless: McGregor would defeat Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    No! You need to stop it. Lol Those things make him relevant to u?? They don't to me. If he's not fighting or in any fights that interest boxing fans, how is he relevant??
    You're just one guy. You're opinion s not everyone elses opinion. I was just stating facts.

Comment

Which is funny because a while back he said that Floyd would not lose in an MMA fight against Conner. Said he would stay on the outside and not get taken down.
      Conner would seriously hurt Floyd in an MMA octagon. Floyd would box circles around Conner in a boxing ring and UD him.

Comment

If its an MMA fight he sure will, boxing thou LOL Conor is on some good kush.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
          Conor McGregor walks around between 185-190. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has stated he doesn't need to cut to make 145-150. That's the only interesting statistics I can find when talking about this 'fight'.
          At 5'9 the only way to walk 185-190 is if you are fat or muscle up.

A fight ready Mc Gregor will not weight more than 171 lbs fight night. Hard Punching Canelo weighted about that when he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Trayhezy View Post
            Skip is the world's highest paid troll.

He says stuff to get people talking and it works. He doesn't even believe most of the trash he spews.
            This lol. Hes basically made a career out of hating on lebron.

Comment

Working...
            X