Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very good looks but low/average income.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good looks but low/average income.

You can still bang till you 50 brahs!
    You will never get a good wife or have a family but very good looks will still get you nice puzy until 50.

You just wont ve taking her out in your luxury car

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    You will never get a good wife or have a family but very good looks will still get you nice puzy until 50.

Height plays a big factor.

But

Nice teeth, good skin, & muscles are big.

As far as dress, women always look at a mans shoes first.

Lastly, no matter what lil D guys read to try to make themselves feel better, size does matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Lastly, no matter what lil D guys read to try to make themselves feel better, size does matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

We are ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

We are ****ed.

What a cruel world we live in.

I have good looks and a nice personality, but then I pull down my pants and nothing else matters anymore.

Comment

If this is a kind of deal that will allow one to work on the shortcoming, Id definitely pick good looks over wealth.

Im not bragging but I happen to be exceptionally, extremely good looking according to everybody i come across. Point I want to make is that good looks has been a such a big advantage in society and in life in general. People tend to follow you more, trust you more , opportunities are given more easily but thing that stands out the most is how people are more forgiving of you.. these are the things ive experienced all my life. Girls say that im so good looking that i can get away with anything. Again, im not bragging. Im only stating what other people have said about me all my life.

Life is fair though. Although i was blessed physically, i was born into a poor family and had to face alot of hardships growing up. Nothing was handed to me and everything i had to earn it. But at the same time, hardships built a strong foundation and character. I can proudly claim to be self-made above everything else..

Looks do matter more when you are young but at a certain age, it becomes about what you achieved..

It’s really about how capable you are .. yea success and money is more important later on in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              What a cruel world we live in.

I have good looks and a nice personality, but then I pull down my pants and nothing else matters anymore.

And then MotorCityCobra comes in swinging his BBC.

Comment

will still get you nice puzy until 50.
                Speak for yourself young buck, I'm 58 & still workin' it.

....... now GTF off my lawn!!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  If this is a kind of deal that will allow one to work on the shortcoming, Id definitely pick good looks over wealth.

Im not bragging but I happen to be exceptionally, extremely good looking according to everybody i come across. Point I want to make is that good looks has been a such a big advantage in society and in life in general. People tend to follow you more, trust you more , opportunities are given more easily but thing that stands out the most is how people are more forgiving of you.. these are the things ive experienced all my life. Girls say that im so good looking that i can get away with anything. Again, im not bragging. Im only stating what other people have said about me all my life.

Life is fair though. Although i was blessed physically, i was born into a poor family and had to face alot of hardships growing up. Nothing was handed to me and everything i had to earn it. But at the same time, hardships built a strong foundation and character. I can proudly claim to be self-made above everything else..

Looks do matter more when you are young but at a certain age, it becomes about what you achieved..

It’s really about how capable you are .. yea success and money is more important later on in life.

Anyone could always learn how to make money.

But if someone is born ugly, they stay ugly.

Comment

If, I were good looking and could get poon, and eat? I’d live in a cardboard box. Avg income, and goodlooks, great combo.

Comment

Working...
                    X