No announcement yet.

France is becoming a predominately Muslim country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
    Organized religion is a man made clvsterfck and should be eradicated like the plague that it is. It ruins everything it touches.
    It ruins everything it touches?? Humans have had religion for hundred of thousands of years. We did pretty well with religion.

Comment

Sad

Is sad to witness this. I hope the people of France hold alright in this bad times. God protect and Bless France and his people. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
        Is sad to witness this. I hope the people of France hold alright in this bad times. God protect and Bless France and his people. Amen.
        Which god? Allah, Yahway, Thor, Christ?

Comment

You know i went on a European vacation about 5 years ago with my wife and one of our stops was in Paris for a couple of days. My wife was so looking forward to going to Paris as its billed for being a romantic destination. It was fun there and the sites and everything was great, but fuk we were kind of taken back by all the muz zies that were there. It truly felt like we were in baghdad or something. It was weird seeing so many muz zies there.
          Last edited by boxinghead530; 09-14-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            It ruins everything it touches?? Humans have had religion for hundred of thousands of years. We did pretty well with religion.
            Persecution of women
            Persecution of gays
            Persecution of other faiths
            Salem witch trials
            Crusades
            Inquisitions
            Terrorism

I could go on and on. This is just the things in relation to the Judeo-Christian bullsht. Organized religion is nothing more than a means of control and is a straight cancer to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
              Persecution of women
              Persecution of gays
              Persecution of other faiths
              Salem witch trials
              Crusades
              Inquisitions
              Terrorism

I could go on and on. This is just the things in relation to the Judeo-Christian bullsht. Organized religion is nothing more than a means of control and is a straight cancer to the world.
              so there where no acts of terrorism in the soviet union or communist china or comunist cuba???

Comment

If you have to cultures who are clashing against each other, one is a religious culture and the other one is an atheist culture. The religious cutlure always wins.

Because of lefty atheists like Hawkins , western europe will be taken over by muslims

Comment

so there where no acts of terrorism in the soviet union or communist china or comunist cuba???
                  That's beside the point and not relevant to the topic at hand. My contention was that organized religion ruins everything it touches. Intolerance is the name of the game.

Comment

lol, you got him there. Dont forget N. Korea, they have no religion and they are doing well too. lol

Comment

... he was referring "organized religion"... not the "popular religion"...

Comment

Working...
                      X