Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza dropping bombs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 cent dropped bombs also saying Mayweather is ducking Paqciao.

I expect Ellerbe to do the same when time comes.

Comment

Pac fans are all up in arms. Relax fella's

Comment

I dont knock Ariza for making a living but he has turned into a boxing whore/groupie jumping from camp to camp. Not only that, but he does so then takes shots at the previous camp. It shows a real lack of class and respect. Like who really kicks a 55yr old man shaking from parkinsons in the chest?

Comment

Ariza is a boxing whore. Sucks off who ever is paying his bills. Worst than a hooker. And watch Floyd fans start sucking him off now too. TMT groupies are hilarious.
          Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 09-24-2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Ariza might be a shady lap hopping snake but goddamn... Ben Thompson is just as shady and creepy. The tone of his voice and the fake friendly vibe he uses to get info out of you. These two would destroy each other's reputation after a giggly sit down like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              So this is what Floyd hires Ariza for a 2 year contract? to be his mouth piece to say that "he wants it" and that "Arum doesn't"? Pathetic...
              Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Floyd hired Ariza to say he wants the fight. Sad.

"You need to sign with the MT Promotions, Manny." But he wants the fight LOLOLOL....
              Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Floyd employee saying Arum is the problem...makes sense
              Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Yes we need to believe everything he says! He does work for Floyd Mayweather now. The same guy that just admitted his All access and 24/7 episodes were staged. Liar...i believe that call him. So Ariza credibility is shot!
              https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...75775273,d.b2U

Comment

"It's not about what's best for the fighter. It's clear as to why the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight has never happened. It's always about what's best for Bob and his agenda...Let me ask you something, why is it that Bob can do a co-promotion with everybody else out there? He can do a co-promotion with anyone, DiBella, this guy, that guy, but he won't do a co-promotion when it comes to Manny Pacquiao fighting somebody. Whoever Manny fights, he has to fight in-house. Why is that do you think? I wonder why...I know that Michael Koncz says that he's having a meeting with Bob to negotiate the Mayweather fight. They're having a meeting on how to make sure that this fight doesn't happen. That's what their meeting is about...We still are sticking firm. I think that's the fight that everybody wants to see. Here's the thing, Dana White is 100% absolutely correct. Bob Arum is a greedy pig. Now I see...Arum hates Floyd Mayweather, can't stand him, doesn't want to see him make a dollar, can't stand Golden Boy, doesn't want to do business with them, but instead of doing what's best for the sport, what's best for the fans, and what's best for the fighters because they'll get the payday of a lifetime, no, it's all about him...Unless you can tell me and convince me otherwise, because I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I think he really wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. He's right. Bob is the one interfering," stated a heated Alex Ariza, who had a lot to get off of his chest about things that he's not thankful for, namely promoter Bob Arum, who not only has been interfering with he and Freddie Roach's relationship with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., but is also standing in the way of a mega-fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather. You do not want to miss what else he had to say in this eplosive interview. Check it out!
                November 24, 2011

Comment

Ariza changing teams then dropping bombs......all sounds a bit fimiliar!!

The ariza pro 3000 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    I dont knock Ariza for making a living but he has turned into a boxing whore/groupie jumping from camp to camp. Not only that, but he does so then takes shots at the previous camp. It shows a real lack of class and respect. Like who really kicks a 55yr old man shaking from parkinsons in the chest?
                    What did he say about Robert Garcia and his camp? I didn't hear much of anything

Comment

This is not new he has been saying it so why are ya'll jumping on him now?

Comment

Working...
                      X