Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
    How do you honestly think you have an intellectual high-ground to lecture to people when you don't even know simple things such as saying 'I am biased (not bias)' and the difference between their/they're. I mean you're a complete sub-80 IQ idiot. And to top it off you try to lecture to people on here as if you are smarter than them and they are fools!!! I mean it's rich man. You're an idiot, I don't give two ****s about your opinion on anything.

If you don't know how good Cruiserweight is/has been currently then that's embarrassing for you 'dawg' not anyone else. You claim to be a boxing fan but don't even know there is a Cruiserweight division? Lol you're an idiot, as you have proven in your other posts with your lack of analytical skills and very very poor grasp on the English language. 5th graders have better verbal skills than you, Mr Iam Bias.

Take an hour or however long it takes you to read that, or have someone read it to you, and educate yourself on the strength of the Cruiserweight division. Just because they are all white doesn't mean they don't exist homeboy.
    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...cruiserweights

Anyone who has an IQ above 80 would be able to tell how good Usyk is. Looking at his amateur career and what he has done so far in the pros speaks for itself. If you are too dumb to understand that, that is a personal problem, Mr Iam Bias. I'm more of a boxing fan than a fan of any one fighter, but it is obvious that Usyk is extremely talented. I have never written one post about him up until this point, and my responses to you were due to reading your dumbass posts, in which you have a 4th grade understanding of the English language, yet you try to talk down to people as if you are very smart and have much better analytical skills than them!!! It's ridiculous lol. You're an idiot homie
    Didn’t know this was an English class, nor did I know I was writing an formal APA formatted paper either. Let me apologize if I don’t have the time, nor the inclination to proof read and spell check everything. I usually have to respond very quickly to a plethora of idiots at once. Sometimes I even say r, instead of are.

But now that I know the professor’s vigilantly watching, I’ll try and step my game up.
    Only a insecure White ding-bat would attempt to summarize the totality of intelligence into how few grammatical mistakes someone makes while practically writing short hand.

U sound spiritually off base, and mentally bankrupt. Holla back at me when u save yourself from continually drowning on the SHALLOW end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Obviously a close observer of the sport...
      Too stupid to recognize hyperbole when u read it. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Didn’t know this was an English class, nor did I know I was writing an formal APA formatted paper either. Let me apologize if I don’t have the time, nor the inclination to proof read and spell check everything. I usually have to respond very quickly to a plethora of idiots at once. Sometimes I even say r, instead of are.

But now that I know the professor’s vigilantly watching, I’ll try and step my game up.
        Only a insecure White ding-bat would attempt to summarize the totality of intelligence into how few grammatical mistakes someone makes while practically writing short hand.

U sound spiritually off base, and mentally bankrupt. Holla back at me when u save yourself from continually drowning on the SHALLOW end.
        Ok cool Mr Iam Bias. Read a book bro and listen to smart people rather than whatever dumbass people you currently take direction from. Take care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
          Ok cool Mr Iam Bias. Read a book bro and listen to smart people rather than whatever dumbass people you currently take direction from. Take care.
          Good move, man. Sometimes, that's all you can do is offer advice and move on. Nice posting.

Comment

• Heavyweights next?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              I forgot how some of u fanboys score fights. Pressure, regardless of whether it’s effective or not, equates to winning rounds.

Yes Usyk was pressuring all night. But who cares because he could barely connect anything as Bellew proved too slick for him. Meanwhile Bellew’s connecting that body punch at will, and countering almost at will.
              You are deluded and you use a lot of meaningless words.
              Check compubox stats.
              Watch the fight on smth bigger than smartphone.
              Then, if you still insist on your delusions, we'll have to agree that we have different opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurgutt View Post
                You are deluded and you use a lot of meaningless words.
                Check compubox stats.
                Watch the fight on smth bigger than smartphone.
                Then, if you still insist on your delusions, we'll have to agree that we have different opinions.
                If ur having trouble understanding the meanings of certain words I use just let me know next time and I’ll dumb it down specifically for u.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                  where do you think Americans came from? have you guys rewritten history and are now claiming to be natives? your entire culture has come from Europe because North and South America were European colonies. Sure you won a war of independence, but guess who fought those wars? that's right, Europeans lol.

Stop discriminating like a dong and learn your own nation's history.

You can't steal everyone else's culture then cry when they steal yours.
                  Eh? I'm English. You obviously haven't been following very carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                    Eh? I'm English. You obviously haven't been following very carefully.
                    No one including myself believes that you're not an American, I actually edited out your entire paragraph about not being an American hating on Brits, I didn't miss it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                      No one including myself believes that you're not an American, I actually edited out your entire paragraph about not being an American hating on Brits, I didn't miss it at all.
                      O...K.

Of course you'd edit it. Another one picking and choosing to suit their own narrative. I repeat...I'm English, you pillock. What's the matter? You never met anyone with a difference of opinion? FFS try and get out more.

It is obviously beyond you as to why I refuse to be Sheeple. Here's a few reasons.

-Some of the worst PPV cards ever (Brook vs Gavin) LOL! Still makes me laugh.

-Shady StubHub deal.

-Refuse to reimburse fans if there's a change of opponents/cancellations etc

-Matchroom/Sky Sports/DAZN/shills reading off the same script (Froch/Nelson/Fearon/Smith/everyone in the stable.

-Plastic nose Froch with his 10-10 rounds

-Supporting someone that is 40 fights in with 36-37 bums on his record and is a QUITTER as said so by Bellew himself who obviously does have a "screw loose" since he's the only one who went off script.

-Sweet Caroline singing crowds.

-Thinking Coldwell is a "world class trainer" as Adam Smith the wrong 'un said on the night LMFAO!!

Also you speak for yourself. You don't speak for everyone on here let alone England smh.

It was extremely enjoyable watching Eddie choking up and getting booed at the same time. Even more enjoyable when his dad, a far bigger cúnt, call Bellew "Baloo" like he's a bear out of Jungle Book.

Almost as enjoyable as seeing PED head Dominic Ingle cry, Kell Brook cry and Hearn cry when Brook quit against "Jeff Lacey".

I look forward to laughing at the whole set-up some more in 2019. I'll stick with BT.

Comment

Working...
                      X