No announcement yet.

Did You Vote Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Our attempts in the USA to slow it down would be a drop in the bucket compared to the pollution that China and India inflict on the planet. That is where your focus should be, the western world will ease of fossil fuels naturally with the invention of electric cars and machines that run on alternative energy.
    You beat me to it, but we said similar things at the same time. Asia is way worst than the US with pollution. But the US waters are also dirty as ODB. The whole world is guilty. While Trump and his admin are dumb as rocks when it comes to saving Earth, who cares, when everyone else is also equally dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You beat me to it, but we said similar things at the same time. Asia is way worst than the US with pollution. But the US waters are also dirty as ODB. The whole world is guilty. While Trump and his admin are dumb as rocks when it comes to saving Earth, who cares, when everyone else is also equally dumb?
      Yes absolutely agree, but when it comes to the Eastern part of the world the biggest difference is that they outnumber us by like 5 billion people.

Comment

Our attempts in the USA to slow it down would be a drop in the bucket compared to the pollution that China and India inflict on the planet. That is where your focus should be, the western world will ease off of fossil fuels naturally with the invention of electric cars and machines that run on alternative energy.
        Everyone is destroying Earth man, from 1st world countries to 3rd world countries. Poachers in Africa, have nothing to do with Trump. China polluting their waters. Dirty ass beaches in the US. People driving gas guzzlers. It's everyone all over the world. The only thing that can stop it is advancement in technology and science.
        I saw that by total US and China are the biggest polluters.

Per capita US and Saudi Arabia. So US definitely need to tone down because they shouldn't be so high with a population like that.

Comment

**** no I'm not wasting hours trying to vote don't really care that much to waste my time

Maybe when they finally can vote on our phone I will bother to vote

Comment

US is far worst by per capita. Y'all going too hard with regard to population.

Comment

Yes absolutely agree, but when it comes to the Eastern part of the world the biggest difference is that they outnumber us by like 5 billion people.
              Exactly, Jim......

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                **** no I'm not wasting hours trying to vote don't really care that much to waste my time

Maybe when they finally can vote on our phone I will bother to vote
                All proud and sh**t.

Comment

Yeah I voted. I ain’t know who none of them motherfuckers was tho.

Comment

I live in GA and support decriminalization of weed. so i voted for Abrams.

Kemp is an outdated racist stuck in 1937. probably still believes weed makes you blind. weird inbred mofo.

Comment

in my state it wouldnt have made a difference so i didnt bother to waste my time

Comment

Working...
                      X