Did You Vote Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    No, not really.
    Cool. Let me tell you that politicians love your type. There is no risk of you voting for the other side so neither side gives a f**ck about you. So I guess the feeling is mutual.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Cool. Let me tell you that politicians love your type. There is no risk of you voting for the other side so neither side gives a f**ck about you. So I guess the feeling is mutual.
      Yea and that's ok. You believing they give a damn about you is cute though.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Yea and that's ok. You believing they give a damn about you is cute though.
        Don't give a damn about me just my vote. I am an alien though so obviously I am referring to Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Na. And to answer your second question, why not: I couldn't care less.

Good luck to both parties, but honestly both of you are dishonest spin doctors. I can't affiliate myself with either liberals or conservatives, both sides' comments make me cringe.
          Good post Kev

Comment

Oh? So look who is doubting and discrediting science.
            I don't know, who?

Stem cell research picked up significantly in 2008 when Obama passed the bill, and nothing has slowed it down. Last year FDA approved gene therapy for cancer. CRISPR's gene editing is still being worked on also.

There's a bunch of scientific breakthroughs going on right now, I follow them closely and I have not heard of Trump or anyone trying to stop them.

Comment

I don't know, who?

Stem cell research picked up significantly in 2008 when Obama passed the bill, and nothing has slowed it down. Last year FDA approved gene therapy for cancer. CRISPR's gene editing is still being worked on also.

There's a bunch of scientific breakthroughs going on right now, I follow them closely and I have not heard of Trump or anyone trying to stop them.
              Okay. What about Climate Change?

Comment

Okay. What about Climate Change?
                Climate change, pollution, destruction of the Earth, and destruction of wildlife is going to happen no matter which party takes over. Humans are a destructive species and we can't be stopped no matter what.

Unless we harness the energy of the sun or the energy of wind or figure out how to use the energy of the Earth's magnetic field to use for power and cars, or all 3 preferably, then we're f---ed til then, imo.

Comment

Climate change, pollution, destruction of the Earth, and destruction of wildlife is going to happen no matter which party takes over. Humans are a destructive species and we can't be stopped no matter what.

Unless we harness the energy of the sun or the energy of wind or figure out how to use the energy of the Earth's magnetic field to use for power and cars, or all 3 preferably, then we're f---ed til then, imo.
                  So you don't care for any attempts to slow it down?

Comment

Our attempts in the USA to slow it down would be a drop in the bucket compared to the pollution that China and India inflict on the planet. That is where your focus should be, the western world will ease off of fossil fuels naturally with the invention of electric cars and machines that run on alternative energy.

Comment

Everyone is destroying Earth man, from 1st world countries to 3rd world countries. Poachers in Africa, have nothing to do with Trump. China polluting their waters. Dirty ass beaches in the US. People driving gas guzzlers. It's everyone all over the world. The only thing that can stop it is advancement in technology and science.

Comment

Working...
                      X