Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Mayweather can't go broke? Think again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    I spotted that a while ago. He gave some excuse about always giving new posters points.
    to obvious.........

Comment

Some of you guys are just ******ed. Floyd isn't going to go broke. You guys over exaggerate his spending habits and act like he is surrounded by the same people Tyson was surrounded by when he isn't.

Athletes and entertainers across the board are more knowledgeable about finances, even those that like to gamble. Haymon isn't an ex con like King, he has a double degree from Harvard. I'm sure he is having completely different financial discussions with Floyd than promoters have with their boxers.

It seems the main fantasy on NSB is Floyd will go broke and be forced to come back and take a fight where he gets KTFO. I get a lot of you are mad he beat you're favorite guy or you hate him for "freedom/dramashow" related reasons.

Just think rationally before you hate is all I am asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
        floyd will never go broke unless he develops an addiction
        he has one, the worst one, a Gambling addiction.

He is Fuc ked....

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Some of you guys are just ******ed. Floyd isn't going to go broke. You guys over exaggerate his spending habits and act like he is surrounded by the same people Tyson was surrounded by when he isn't.

Athletes and entertainers across the board are more knowledgeable about finances, even those that like to gamble. Haymon isn't an ex con like King, he has a double degree from Harvard. I'm sure he is having completely different financial discussions with Floyd than promoters have with their boxers.

It seems the main fantasy on NSB is Floyd will go broke and be forced to come back and take a fight where he gets KTFO. I get a lot of you are mad he beat you're favorite guy or you hate him for "freedom/dramashow" related reasons.

Just think rationally before you hate is all I am asking.

You honestly believe Floyd is surrounded by good people? They're all leaches.

He's taking care of an entire entourage. Literally supporting their livelihood.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            Defend him and **** on him at the same time. What a unique poster base here at Boxingscene.
            dope post huh

but real talk where's the shi**ing on him at? ain't hating on him, just saying he probably done with his cycle, if u think he ain't cycling then that's on you, it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Mayweather and Pacquiao will both go broke. Period.
              sadly this is true!

Comment

Floyd is looking to get back in the ring because the mma opponents are easy fights, and he could make upwards of 100 million. It would be stupid to turn down that amount.

Comment

Working...
                X