Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tijuana Tops 2000 Murders for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to to TJ a few times when I was stationed in San Diego during A School.

Got FUBAR, so can't remember much.

They had a bar on base that allowed you to drink at 18 to try to keep the bucks from going down there.

This was almost 25 year's ago.

Holy ****, Im getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Went to to TJ a few times when I was stationed in San Diego during A School.

Got FUBAR, so can't remember much.

They had a bar on base that allowed you to drink at 18 to try to keep the bucks from going down there.

This was almost 25 year's ago.

Holy ****, Im getting old.

Ah, those sweet false memories...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Ah, those sweet false memories...
        Shit, I was 17 going on 18 back during that summer of '94.

Legally able to drink, free room and chow in San Diego with a little cash in my pockets?

Had a blast.

Comment

Legally able to drink, free room and chow in San Diego with a little cash in my pockets?

Had a blast.
          Oh man. That sounds like the time of your life brother. Would love to go back to 94, although I was just a thirteen year old punk with nothing to do on Saturday nights besides watching....you guessed it. Boxing. Ah, I had tons of fun though. All kids seem to. Just comes natural, but yeah, 17 with beers, free room and board, food and money? Oh my God. It's a wonder you survived. Haha. I don't think I would have slept a wink. Too much cool shlt to do!

Comment

There are safe, beautiful destinations in this world. im not going to no fkin tijuana man lol. All I know about TJ is that my favorite fighter in Morales is from there.

I like to hang out at maldives

Comment

I'm in tj all the time me and my lady like partying down there and they show PPV fights for free, cheap beer and free boxing sounds good to me.

Comment

Had a blast.
                That was back and the days when it was popping and TJ.... To bad mafia "F" that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  even more reason to secure the border.

there are more beheadings in mexico than in the middle east. mexico is LITERALLY a narco state.

but you wouldnt know that watching mainstream liberal media.

you even get called a racist for caring about borders and security.
                  I saw a video of one of those beheadings. I worked with a woman who was into that kinda s h I t. It was strange. This little 5”1 mother got a kick out of watching videos of that sick s h I t. Now, I’m into f u c ked up stuff, but that just takes it to a whole new level. It was hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Oh man. That sounds like the time of your life brother. Would love to go back to 94, although I was just a thirteen year old punk with nothing to do on Saturday nights besides watching....you guessed it. Boxing. Ah, I had tons of fun though. All kids seem to. Just comes natural, but yeah, 17 with beers, free room and board, food and money? Oh my God. It's a wonder you survived. Haha. I don't think I would have slept a wink. Too much cool shlt to do!
                    In ‘94 I was just learning how to use the big boy potty. Wish I never learned it. Too much work really. I don’t understand why you can’t just “let it ride” whenever.

Comment

Working...
                    X