Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do if Joshua wipes out the winner of Fury Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you do if Joshua wipes out the winner of Fury Wilder?

Hes kinda playing it smart (and cowardly) Lennox Lewis style. He only has to fight and beat 1 out of 2 dangerous men now instead of 2, he also got more low risk experience b4 his big test, he could perhaps train harder for 1 big fight than another guy can for 2 big fights in a row, he also has further time to study the weaknesses of either man. Also Deontay may be the weaker than Fury but still get some flukey KO and then Joshua only has to beat the weaker of the 2

The only draw back I see is going the hard route builds true skill, going the easy way hurts you in the long run.

I don’t think AJ and Matchroom are playing it smart. It seemed to me that Wilder was the one who really wanted the fight, AJs team wanted to talk about the fight, make ‘offers’, move the goalposts, disadvantage Wilder as much as possible, then make the fight some time next year. Personally I feel they were thoroughly out manoeuvred by Fury/Wilder and i’m glad they were.

Comment

I don't understand the question. What do you mean what will you do? What kind of things do you expect people to do if one boxer defeats another boxer?

Comment

He would be #1 without a doubt then.

Comment

many posters here would scream into their pillow for an hour or 2 and cry themselves to sleep.......

Comment

There will be a lot of people who suddenly always thought jarrell Miller was the best American heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by dsr View Post
              I don't understand the question. What do you mean what will you do? What kind of things do you expect people to do if one boxer defeats another boxer?
              Well Joshua has peed everyone off with his cowardice and fight dodging, soit would be quite funny and id expect uproar if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                There will be a lot of people who suddenly always thought jarrell Miller was the best American heavyweight
                xDDDDD That hat gets me everytime

Comment

If AJ levels Wilder early all the AJ haters will say it is the worst era ever. He will never get proper credit even if he does clean out the division.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    Well Joshua has peed everyone off with his cowardice and fight dodging, soit would be quite funny and id expect uproar if he wins
                    I've no horse in the race at all, but seems like people are pretty divided as to who is blame for the fight not happening, and nobody really has access to the information they would need to actually know who is responsible with any degree of certainty.

I don't give a **** about the WWE soap opera ****e. They are gonna fight eventually; one of them will win and then they will probably fight again. Someone is gonna win that fight as well. I'm gonna enjoy watching it.

Comment

Working...
                    X