Ever heard of love portions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah..

Silent now.

You became that stuff Tyson talked about during that press conference during that passionate soliloquy.

Comment

Quit beating off to the shepherd mutilating the gash of the wench and altering her DNA.

Comment

Yeah. Beg the only guy with the link that he promised he would take to his grave with him to go back on his word for masturbation material.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Current...........
          Canelo.....

Yours?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            well some call it a "call me/text me spell" as its not really a love spell its just to get the person of interest to think of you..

Basically you would get a cigarette, write the name of whoever you want to think of you on the cigarette not the filter, (works with any cigarette or even a cigar), you keep an ashtray handy as you don't want to throw the ashes away as you can interpret them, you say a prayer before smoking, usually you make a petition to Saint Simeone, its also recommended to light an incense stick preferably Dragon's Breath, and before each hit you take of the cigarette or cigar you sprinkle sugar and coffee onto the flame. Its most effective they say if you have a picture of the person of interest you will blow the smoke onto thr picture ..

I don't know how to interpret the ashes exactly because I've heard too many different beliefs, but as far as the smoke pay attention to the smoke because if the smoke from the cigarette is blowing to the left it means the person is usually not going to think of you because they are thinking of somebody else (are in a relationship or affair), if it blows to the right it means the spell is working, if the smoke blows downward you are dominating the person completely.

Really interesting. But like i said this stuff shouldn't be played around with don't try just for fun or for shíts and giggles just to see if it actually works.
            Wow! thats interesting, we have many methods in India as well.....But this stuff is not for playing around.Its serious.

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
              Canelo.....

Yours?
              Don't have any. I am on a higher level now. I enjoy watching all top level boxers.

Comment

"Listen here scooter, let her try to bag you
                When she's on the rag, never let her fry the Ragu
                Which will have you under some type of spell crying 'Dag boo'
                Her name on your back in a tattoo"

MF DOOM put me on game when I was 14 or so.

Comment

Working...
                X