No announcement yet.

Title Platinum Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Platinum Gloves

Ok Ive posted something like this before but i got almost no responses so here goes a new one. I have Reyes-knockoff title Pro-mex gloves and they suck, no protection and whatnot(training gloves). Should I get the title plat gloves or go back to ringside and hope that their 16oz gloves arent as mammoth sized as the imftech ones.

Those are what I use. I use 14oz Title Platinums, i love them.

Comment

what in particular is good about them(extra karma for comparisons to other gloves)? Are they protective, nice fit, not too bulky, not a guilt trip for hitting your sparring parter with........

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
        what in particular is good about them(extra karma for comparisons to other gloves)? Are they protective, nice fit, not too bulky, not a guilt trip for hitting your sparring parter with........
        I use different gloves when I spar. I dont kno exactly what they are, all i know is they are red/black Ringside gloves. But the Platinums...I dont know really they just fit me really well and i find the comfortable.

Comment

there a little hard to put on though as there is a shroud over the velcro part of the training glove. other than that good protection, great fit and comfort. idk if you use them, but they DONT fit well with evergell handwraps.

Comment

i just got my title platium gloves last week. they are very good on the bag.

Comment

just got the gloves(16oz)- theyre a little big and not very stylish at all, but theyre SO soft and great. If i box someone who wants to crap on me with reyes, ill pull out the pro-mex, but if i want a productive sparring session ill use title plats. These gloves should be standard fare.

Comment

Working...
              X