Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs Khan @ 147, Who's Faster, Outcome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia vs Khan @ 147, Who's Faster, Outcome?

THris could lead to a rematch in either Khan vs Swift Garcia II ala PBC, or Swfit Garcia vs Mikey Garcia?

Great timing for PBC.

Khan faster but timing beats speed and mikey have proven fighter after fighter he can dial in his timing, so I have to say Mikey will catch Khan and put him down! Khan has a heart so I expect him to get up but get put down a few more times. and Ultimately lose to a late round TKO

Mikey Garcia and Robert wants the Danny Garcia fight. Which I think is a great fight however me as a fan would like for him to finish up at 135-140 before he moves up but if he wants to roll to 147 and beat down the rican im down! WAR MIKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
      Khan faster but timing beats speed and mikey have proven fighter after fighter he can dial in his timing, so I have to say Mikey will catch Khan and put him down! Khan has a heart so I expect him to get up but get put down a few more times. and Ultimately lose to a late round TKO

Mikey Garcia and Robert wants the Danny Garcia fight. Which I think is a great fight however me as a fan would like for him to finish up at 135-140 before he moves up but if he wants to roll to 147 and beat down the rican im down! WAR MIKEY!
      I don't buy this. This is no different than the criticism imposed on PAC not fighting Thurman or Spence. The Spence branding alone is already accelerating. If Mikey wants "big fights" which would land him at #1-2 p4p would be to beat Spence at 147. Let's be real. You know that's very dangerous for Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        I don't buy this. This is no different than the criticism imposed on PAC not fighting Thurman or Spence. The Spence branding alone is already accelerating. If Mikey wants "big fights" which would land him at #1-2 p4p would be to beat Spence at 147. Let's be real. You know that's very dangerous for Mikey
        how when spence himself isnt even #1 or 2 p4p lmfao

PLUS the keyword Mikey and Team has said is EVEN 147 for the RIGHT fight.

So they will move up if the fight presents itself with fighters they think they can beat right now (danny garcia*), and NO to those they aren't ready for yet. No shame in that given Mikey is a 135lb fighter who is just open to all logical and realistic challenges.

but to answer your question that is a very dangerous fight for mikey even if they were technically the same size, if they were the same size I'll have it 50/50 with maybe the edge to spence on paper but I will be backing Mikey Garcia 100% and fully believe he is the better fighter. The reason why that fight is not realistic cause mikey will lose right now just due to size difference Mikey is a great small fighter and Specne is a great Big fighter but let MIkey fill out right and get to 147 naturally and if spence is still there it will be a great fight.

*Mikey will butcher danny garcia, rips his face off.
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-06-2017, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Garcia is too small for welter

Khan is too weak for welter

Mikey is deceptively fast and very good . Mikey ko late once khan slows down

Comment

So they will move up if the fight presents itself with fighters they think they can beat right now (danny garcia*), and NO to those they aren't ready for yet. No shame in that given Mikey is a 135lb fighter who is just open to all logical and realistic challenges.

but to answer your question that is a very dangerous fight for mikey even if they were technically the same size, if they were the same size I'll have it 50/50 with maybe the edge to spence on paper but I will be backing Mikey Garcia 100% and fully believe he is the better fighter. The reason why that fight is not realistic cause mikey will lose right now just due to size difference Mikey is a great small fighter and Specne is a great Big fighter but let MIkey fill out right and get to 147 naturally and if spence is still there it will be a great fight.

What do you mean? Who has Loma fought that's p4p to have him in the current rankings? Are Mikey and Loma equaled in Division championships? You honestly think that if Garcia were to beat Spence Jr. he wouldn't at least be ranked higher than Lomachenko? Where is Loma considered to be ranked in p4p or rather how many say Loma is #1?

I assure you Spence Jr. is higher caliber than Marriaga, Walters, Sosa, Martinez...

Comment

Spence can fight at 154 easily and will most definitely hit 160 later on. Speaking of "realism" there's no chance Mikey beats Spence. Just too strong and bigger.

Comment

What do you mean? Who has Loma fought that's p4p to have him in the current rankings? Are Mikey and Loma equaled in Division championships? You honestly think that if Garcia were to beat Spence Jr. he wouldn't at least be ranked higher than Lomachenko? Where is Loma considered to be ranked in p4p or rather how many say Loma is #1?

I assure you Spence Jr. is higher caliber than Marriaga, Walters, Sosa, Martinez...
                Vasyl is #3 according to espn. Spence aint even on the list. So yeah beating Vasyl will do alot more than beating spence will do for Mikey Career. Those just facts.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/18968693/

Comment

Spence can fight at 154 easily and will most definitely hit 160 later on. Speaking of "realism" there's no chance Mikey beats Spence. Just too strong and bigger.
                  right now yeah lol thats what I said. You talking about someone who according to your own words can fight 154 easily vs someone who is a 135lber opportunist. Thats 3 weight classes apart, 19lbs apart. Spence better win lmfao.

Comment

Khan shuts out Mikey. People are underating Khan too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X