Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystina Poncher's fine ass sits down with Pacquiao and asks him fan questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystina Poncher's fine ass sits down with Pacquiao and asks him fan questions

Okay whatever Manny. I'll watch you tomorrow. Tonight I'm watching Crystina.

I truly believe Pacquiao screwed her once before he became religious and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      I truly believe Pacquiao screwed her once before he became religious and all that.

Comment

Back when he was at his absolute peak and the guy was a f**king rock star -- I mean don't get me wrong he's still a star even today, but back at the height of his career I wouldn't doubt it. She's been around him his entire career.
        Last edited by Mike D; 07-01-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

By the way he listed his favorite fighters to watch, and his list is

GGG
          Canelo
          Loma

Comment

she aint even hot lmao, take all ther makeup away shes a 4/10 trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              By the way he listed his favorite fighters to watch, and his list is

GGG
              Canelo
              Loma
              Looks like your typical NSB list.

Comment

I read a quote not so long ago that was In a members sig that Pacman has a 7 Incher, which Is massive for an Asian, so I would assume she had a pretty good time.

This Informaion comes directly from our very own hectari and Is quoted as accurately as I recall. Hectari, If I screwed up your direct quote, please correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  I read a quote not so long ago that was In a members sig that Pacman has a 7 Incher, which Is massive for an Asian, so I would assume she had a pretty good time.

This Informaion comes directly from our very own hectari and Is quoted as accurately as I recall. Hectari, If I screwed up your direct quote, please correct me.
                  Hectari is the ultimate insider

He knew that Brandon Rios tore his bag and spilled his cheerios which forced him to eat Chinese food before the Pacquiao fight, thus leaving him sluggish and tired for the fight

He knew that Clottey had bad banku stew that gave him the runs

He knows the exact length of Manny Pacquiao's penis

It's amazing, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Hectari is the ultimate insider

He knew that Brandon Rios tore his bag and spilled his cheerios which forced him to eat Chinese food before the Pacquiao fight, thus leaving him sluggish and tired for the fight

He knew that Clottey had bad banku stew that gave him the runs

He knows the exact length of Manny Pacquiao's penis

It's amazing, really.
                    LMFAO, thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X