Breaking news - shooting at New York hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Breaking news - shooting at New York hospital

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40461573

There are reports of a shooting incident inside a hospital in the Bronx borough of New York.
    An armed man said to be dressed as a doctor opened fire at the 972-bed Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, reports say.
    At least three people are believed to have been shot, although other reports speak of multiple shootings and an ongoing situation.
    Messages on social media spoke of doctors and nurses barricading themselves inside the building.
    New York's mayor has just been briefed on the situation and police are going floor to floor throughout the hospital looking for the gunman.
    The New York Times quoted a fire department official as saying that three doctors had been shot. Their condition is not known.
    Some reports say the gunman may have been a former employee but this has not been confirmed.
    Emergency medical workers cannot yet enter the building as it has not yet been secured by police.
    The fire official told the Times one injured doctor was being treated by people inside the hospital using a fire hose as a tourniquet.

Meanwhile Freedom is more concerned about what Venus Williams and Tiger Woods are up to

Comment

Must be a former employee. How did he get into the hospital with guns? Did he shoot his way in?

Comment

A doctor that was fired. Security knew him and the let him in. He shot about 6 people and then killed himself

Comment

Liberals should not own a gun

Comment

I haven't seen doublelefthook's post, I just saw he was the last replier and I clicked on "post reply" on the top of the page. I'm gonna predict what he said.

Watch this David Blaine type stuff here.

Ready?

Doublelefthook said something about liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Liberals should not own a gun

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I haven't seen doublelefthook's post, I just saw he was the last replier and I clicked on "post reply" on the top of the page. I'm gonna predict what he said.

Watch this David Blaine type stuff here.

Ready?

Doublelefthook said something about liberals.
                U know the drill

People turning psychos are most likely liberals

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  U know the drill

People turning psychos are most likely liberals
                  I think both of ya are psychos tbh.

Got one side shooting schools, theaters and churches, and the other side complaining about first world problems like Iron Fist main character being white.

Liberals and Conservatives should both just be sent to Mars expedition in 2020, sooner actually.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I think both of ya are psychos tbh.

Got one side shooting schools, theaters and churches, and the other side complaining about first world problems like Iron Fist main character being white.

Liberals and Conservatives should both just be sent to Mars expedition in 2020, sooner actually.
                    U got it wrong
                    Kids who does mass shootings are also liberals

Comment

Working...
                    X