No announcement yet.

Golovkin punching in the neck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

neck punching bas-tard. this fight needs to be overturned to a dq win. i cant believe jacobs fought with an injured neck for 8 rounds. he deserved teh ward like gift decision just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        neck punching bas-tard. this fight needs to be overturned to a dq win. i cant believe jacobs fought with an injured neck for 8 rounds. he deserved teh ward like gift decision just for that.
        They should overtune the Garcia-Khan match and give the DQ win to Khan too, while we are at it!

I mean, look at this outrageous ****, its disgusting!!

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          They should overtune the Garcia-Khan match and give the DQ win to Khan too, while we are at it!

I mean, look at this outrageous ****, its disgusting!!

and yo know garcia did it on purpose too! just look at him looking at the groudn. cheating scum

Comment

I see two clean punches on the chin, and then the third can't tell if it lands at all

I haven't changed my mind that this is a clean knockdown. Do wish the camera angle on this video showed the feet as well, but I'm pretty sure nothing wrong there

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Punching the neck isn't illegal, behind the neck is but no the neck it's self is very legal, that's why trainers teach you to put your chin down

"Tuck your chin in cause they're gonna hit your neck!"

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                cholo vista you aint fooling anyone.
                Right

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  and yo know garcia did it on purpose too! just look at him looking at the groudn. cheating scum
                  He was looking down because his conscience got the best of him and he couldn't look the man in the eyes while hitting him in the neck. FN cheap shot!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X