Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-12-2017, 08:52 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1338 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,100,313,394.84
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
and mayweather gonna keep earning money!

keep hating
your an idiot. Show me all the posts where I said I hate Mayweather please or don't make assumptions. I guess Mayweather is paying you a percentage to suck his nuts?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
cause here I am just trying to share a little information and you come back with accusations.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-12-2017, 09:02 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadrigar. View Post
Floyd's promotional company isn't even real.
You can guage the value of a business when you want to borrow money against it. A promotional company could have some very famous people it promotes, but even that is intangible. If you have a finance company its much the same. You might be able to raise caine! much less get gobs of private capital together...but a bank is probably not seeing an asset that can be borrowed against. What they see is what happened to Pacman recently...

If George Foreman, by comparison went to a bank, he could show royalty money that comes in, probably boot (physical assets like the grills) and R&D that would increase the value of the grills...things like new solar yard models, whatever.

So even if Floyd did have a promotional co...it might not matter. By the way what happens if George Foreman and Floyd are in the same car and going to the rodeo and the car crashes and kills both of them? Floyd's wealth ends. he has his currency, and whatever investments he put aside, and a large tax bill when his assets transfer....George's grills continue to sell, make money and develop. People did not even know when "Dave" who founded Wendy's died of liver cancer....its not like you can't get a Wendy's burger now. Before the IRS took a dime from George's estate every bit of depreciation and every deduction for the business would be figured. Big difference and that difference millions would dissappear pretty quickly.

Last edited by billeau2; 03-12-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:07 PM #23
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 8914 Post(s)
GriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,736,820,466,614,200.00
Total Points: 10,135,737,043,027,634,176.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
The Foreman Grill is my favorite appliance in my house

That's where I make my grilled cheese sandwiches Hanz you piece of sh*t
pathetic, what are you 5.. use a pan motherfuker
GriffTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:09 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1444 Post(s)
iamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 869,481,063,730,702,720.00
Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Great posts... - anthonydavid11 No Message - anthonydavid11 knows his stuff - jas 

Don't forget Foreman's product actually benefits society. All I know about Mayweather's business acumen is that he made some investments, promotion companies...nothing that suggests he's a pioneer like Foreman.
iamboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:11 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1444 Post(s)
iamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 869,481,063,730,702,720.00
Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Great posts... - anthonydavid11 No Message - anthonydavid11 knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
You can guage the value of a business when you want to borrow money against it. A promotional company could have some very famous people it promotes, but even that is intangible. If you have a finance company its much the same. You might be able to raise caine! much less get gobs of private capital together...but a bank is probably not seeing an asset that can be borrowed against. What they see is what happened to Pacman recently...

If George Foreman, by comparison went to a bank, he could show royalty money that comes in, probably boot (physical assets like the grills) and R&D that would increase the value of the grills...things like new solar yard models, whatever.

So even if Floyd did have a promotional co...it might not matter. By the way what happens if George Foreman and Floyd are in the same car and going to the rodeo and the car crashes and kills both of them? Floyd's wealth ends. he has his currency, and whatever investments he put aside, and a large tax bill when his assets transfer....George's grills continue to sell, make money and develop. People did not even know when "Dave" who founded Wendy's died of liver cancer....its not like you can't get a Wendy's burger now. Before the IRS took a dime from George's estate every bit of depreciation and every deduction for the business would be figured. Big difference and that difference millions would dissappear pretty quickly.
So true, that's essentially what a business is, an ongoing enterprise that is profitable.
iamboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:14 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

It does not matter what Foreman invented, of course he did not invent the grill! It matters his interest in the business. Foreman grills sell because of his name...if you went to Beercules burgers and got a big mac it wouldn't be the same...the person who gets rich off the big mac is McDonalds. Foreman is the person getting rich off the grills lol.

"here George buy yourself a sandwich, just let us create a story about you losing weight and inventing this grill where the fat drips off ok?"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

No people....George Foreman was not the mudafvker in the basement making mcnuggets lol.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:15 PM #27
I Can Do ALL Things

Quoted: 12922 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 234,793,007,810,486,080.00
Total Points: 100,281,680,157,167,792,947,200.00
:beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo&gt;GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers 
That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive 
Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 
A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
pathetic, what are you 5.. use a pan motherfuker
Too broke for butter *****
Beercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:21 PM #28
Generation of Miracles

Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
Kagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,397,429,561,954,896.00
Total Points: 26,397,442,668,417,992.00
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas more like &quot;A Dumb Ni@@a&quot; - Neck Punch 
what kind of homo calls himself A Hot Ni@@a? - Neck Punch 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Lol both are great businessmen in their own right. I'm not sure it's a competition. Floyd is the greatest self promoter in the history of the sport though. The numbers are pretty clear on that.
Kagami Taiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:21 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,850,541,494,548,050.00
Total Points: 15,650,541,494,667,992.00
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Foreman got lucky. He and Hulk Hogan had the same agent and the agent couldn't get ahold of Hogan so he called Foreman. Since Foreman answered the phone he got first choice and got the grill, while Hogan got some blender that flopped. Hogan has told that story several times on the radio.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:24 PM #30
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 7006 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,514,806,725,721,192,923,136.00
Total Points: 2,563,442,471,159,843,520,512.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
What? George Foreman didn't invent it. A bloke came up with it, an Engineer put it together, pitched it to Salton, who in turn reached out to Foreman to see if he would throw his name and brand behind it..then the rest is history.

Please tell me people don't actually think George Foreman invented that grill. Probably the same people that think Britney Spears invented Pepsi.
lol and here I thought he invented that shit lmfao. Mayweather>Foreman.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
businessman, floyd, foreman, george, good, mayweather

User Tag List