Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-03-2017, 01:07 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 770 Post(s)
BWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond reputeBWC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,056,327.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
I don't know how this makes any sense at all to you.

Once again is a jab ever poorly explained because the explainer is not celebrated or it only possibly to poorly explain a jab because the explanation itself is faulty?

It seems to me you've a bigger issue with the source than what the source is claiming. I'll look for coach acting the fool, but I really don't see what difference it makes.

I do appreciate the attempt to get me to see what you are saying but you're just not speaking my language. You're talking names and credit and i'm talking reasons behind Wilder's movements.
My goodness who cares about the "credentials" of NSB posters and youtube boxing analysts. Even pros like Teddy Atlas say some of the stupidest stuff imaginable all the time. What matters is the content. Do the actual things being said make sense? I think in this case, backed by video of the actual fight, Barry is making a lot of sense here. Does it really matter if Wilder has a textbook hook or not if it's effective in setting up his man for a KO? The reason Wilder took a minute to get the jab going was because Washington was managing space very well. It takes a bit to establish yourself in a HW fight. Joe Frazier lost the first three rounds of every fight because he needed to work himself inside and establish position and space.
BWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
channels, deontay, foreman, george, gerald, washington, wilder

User Tag List