No announcement yet.

This Spencer kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This fight would not only tell us if Spence is legit. It'll also tell us if Brook is legit. A clutch and grab split decision against Porter is all Brook has on his resume.
    No it won't, if Brook beats him, he beat a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      No it won't, if Brook beats him, he beat a prospect.
      He's a contender not a prospect. When top level fighters and coaches are saying he's the real deal I'm more inclined to listen to them than some guy using his neighbors wifi

Comment

He's a contender not a prospect. When top level fighters and coaches are saying he's the real deal I'm more inclined to listen to them than some guy using his neighbors wifi
        You mean like when everyone was saying Broner was the real deal? How did he turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You Ricans ain't got **** left in boxing
          Um, i'm white dude. Grow a pair of balls scumbag

Comment

This fight would not only tell us if Spence is legit. It'll also tell us if Brook is legit. A clutch and grab split decision against Porter is all Brook has on his resume.
            This.

Brook has a terrible resume. He only beat 1 good fighter in his division. That Golovkin fight was cash grabbed. His trainers stopped the fight when he was in deep trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
              Um, i'm white dude. Grow a pair of balls scumbag
              He'll KO Kell Brook, and also beat Pacquiao if he fights him by the end of this year.

Comment

You mean like when everyone was saying Broner was the real deal? How did he turn out?
                4 division world champ. Yea that guy sucked

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  He'll KO Kell Brook, and also beat Pacquiao if he fights him by the end of this year.
                  Lets's see what happens man. Brook never been KOed before, he didnt get KOed by GGG and he is going to get KOed by Spence? We'll see what happens. Lots of people here have Spence's **** up their ass though while putting down other guys like Garcia, GGG, etc

Comment

Just seen a highlight video of him, and he seems quite overrated! (I was expecting to see some real speed, and explosive power! instead i just saw a basic good boxer!) But even still the 147 division is weakened at this point in time! to me he just looks like a decent all round fighter, he does everything GOOD like a boxing decathlete (But nothing great! i don't see any outstanding great attributes!) not sure if he has really been hit hard yet ether? they should throw him in their with Shawn Porter to test his durability.

I can possibly see him gaining a title still, because the welter-weight division is going through a transitional phase, afew years back it was the most competitive and talented division in the game! but right now the welter-weight division, is a much less hostile terrain....
                    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-25-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Hype's getting ridiculous, even more so now Brook doesn't really want to drain down for a low payday and fight him.
                      Yup, it's getting a bit silly now with all the hype around Spence. He might be just as good as people are claiming but i'm not going to jump on the bandwagon until I see him back it up.

As for Brook, he was willing to jump 2 weight divisions to fight GGG so I don't think he would fear the prospect of fighting Spence. I think his biggest concern is trying to make a weight he is no longer comfortable making and still be healthy at the same time. At the same time he's bound to have concerns about his eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X