No announcement yet.

Pacquiao that fought Miguel Cotto vs Current Top welterweights of the day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Of course he was on steroids... "it's the networks that call the shots, the real one's with control and power." - Conte

Do you know who Conte is and his previous relationship with HBO?
    Without roids PAC ain't ****.

Comment

the pac that fought cotto demanded cotto be claused. not sure if team pac gave a reason for the clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Without roids PAC ain't ****.
        It really surprises me how people can't see corrupt politics. This is a daily occurrence in the real world. To think Arum wouldn't scheme this with HBO acting stupid in the background is just absurd.

Of course this can be said for world athletes, including Olympians, so why is it impossible to believe Pac didn't? Considering everything he has said.... Pac's character is like a snake.

Comment

That version Pacquiao destroys all of them relatively easily. I see Spence is once again getting over-hyped by some. Thurman or Brook would be the most difficult of the opponents listed.

Comment

He'd beat them all, you need someone who can control distance well and has a straight lead right hand, only fighter who possesses that is Brook but Brook doesn't move his torso much like Spence so he stands no chance, nor does Brook transition fast enough.

Love Thurman but he doesn't have a shot, his punches are more loopy and I'm about tired of repeating myself when I say Pacquiao is far better defensively than we give him credit for. Thurman's punches wont hit the target and if it does it sure as well won't be consistent enough to even compete.

So Brook has the best chance and he doesn't have much of a chance really.

Comment

Working...
            X