Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to pass drug test (urine) If I smoked a week ago?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    You know damn well that I'm not.
    perhaps i have mistaken you for someone else. there was this guy who would always argue with BKM about his anti muslim bashing. thought it was you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      perhaps i have mistaken you for someone else. there was this guy who would always argue with BKM about his anti muslim bashing. thought it was you.
      Yeah, I argue with BKM. I'm no more of a ******, then you are an actual person . Alts lives don't matter.

Comment

Yeah, I argue with BKM. I'm no more of a ******, then you are an actual person . Alts lives don't matter.
        you think ur better than me because u have a 2006 join date? back in 06 i bet dudes were accusing u of being an alt to. and you were 14 years old so u were probably making threads about what it feels like to touch a boob and people found u annoying.

u wanna scrap a lick then lets get it on foo. i ain't playin no games.

Comment

you think ur better than me because u have a 2006 join date? back in 06 i bet dudes were accusing u of being an alt to. and you were 14 years old so u were probably making threads about what it feels like to touch a boob and people found u annoying.

u wanna scrap a lick then lets get it on foo. i ain't playin no games.
          So i was doing what you are doing now? Don't get me wrong, I <3 Alexkid, the main account. Plus I did not post like 500 similar threads about lacking confidence, even when I joined here when I was like 14/15 so that really tells ya something eh?

Back in 06, like half the lounge was alts , the lounge was far less controlled then.

I consider myself better then you, because I am an actual person.

Comment

So i was doing what you are doing now? Don't get me wrong, I <3 Alexkid, the main account.

Back in 06, like half the lounge was alts , the lounge was far less controlled then.

I consider myself better then you, because I am an actual person.
            i can't be alexkid, i don't even know what time it is in the UK nor do i care.

all i know is that it's 6:14am where i live and i'm just about ready to go to sleep cause i got 2 days off of work. so eat my ass.

my robotic life matters.

Comment

i can't be alexkid, i don't even know what time it is in the UK nor do i care.

all i know is that it's 6:14am where i live and i'm just about ready to go to sleep cause i got 2 days off of work. so eat my ass.

my robotic life matters.
              I guess alt lives do matter, I can't confirm anything but you type just like da kid, and when you joined it was real noticeable.

If I'm wrong, my bad but idk mane.... I will co-sign and change my stance, al(t) lives matter.

Comment

Just chop your d1ck off

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                  do we got any pharmacists/doctors here? I need to pass a test in 2 days(48) hours....
                  Don't worry you will pass.

.That shiet you smoked and paid 25 bucks for is actually oregano.Dope dealers always knew who they can **** with.

Comment

If this is for a job, its real easy to pass. Just have a buddy who you know is clean take it for you. Have him go into the bathroom 15 minutes before you head in. When you go in, pass him the cup and have him piss in it and then leave separately. I did that for a friend once.

If its for probation or something more serious, you might be fu*ked.

Also lets not forget about hair tests. If whoever's testing you is really serious, they would conduct a hair test and require the hair to be a certain length. A full strand of hair with the root forensically is like a calendar of everything you've done in the past month. There's absolutely no way out of that. Can't cheat it.

I would imagine a hair test costs a lot more money than a urine test though.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      A lot of things come into play: body fat %, fitness levels, amount of cunsuption, etc.

If it's a one time thing, it's not that big of a deal, just hydrate hard up until 24 hours prior, then fast and drink water, overhydrate, and pee frequently but don't piss for a few hours prior to the test, and you should piss out water.

There are other methods for more extreme situations, such as drinking gelatin the day before, which essentially tricks your system into making the THC cling to whatever properties gelatin has that mimic the liver (this is all from memory so don't quote me verbatim) and thus become expelled when you dispose of the gelatin through natural processes.

Then there is niacin, but it's risky, and dangerous, and unpleasant to deal with when flushing.

There are the drinks you can get at head shops, but usually that's just the same as trying to flush with water, only more expensive.

To be safe, buy yourself some home tests, drink tons of water like I suggested originally, and test yourself hours before the test, if you come up clean in your home tests, or really diluted, go test with confidence.

Caveat: lab tests are usually more efficient than home tests and can test for more substances.

Another measure, if you have the yayper to drop on it, is fake piss/dry piss and/or a fake penis with fake piss. If you are going to test unsupervised, this is probably the most foolproof method, you just need to follow the directions to the T - keep the fake/dried out piss at body temp, etc etc.

How accurate are home test kits? I bought a pack of 5 and it showed Neg. Could I trust this? Or should I try dilute my piss.

Comment

Working...
                      X