No announcement yet.

For those guys who moved from an iPhone to Samsung

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those guys who moved from an iPhone to Samsung

Please apple and android die hard fans, fcuk off, I'm not interested in what you have to say. I would love to hear from those of you that have moved from an iPhone to the Samsung galaxy phones.

I'm more tempted then ever to make the move across to a Samsung. Could you say what the pro's and cons have been for you?

Muchos grassy arse

phone fanboyism has got to be the lamest and gayest thing ever.

how much more crap does a phone really need?

Rolled with a flip phone for the longest only had my s3 past year or so, i like it but that's where it ends. Never got the whole craze about phones.

How about inventing something new and actually useful instead of another tripe new cell phone invention?

Comment

I have a blackberry torch and it's OK. I'm going to switch to a Galaxy when my contact is up for renewal though. I really like them. They're fast, powerful, good camera and I already have a bunch of android games and apps I can download to it.

Comment

Ive had my S3 since December last year and I love it. Easy to use and pretty much limitless.

Comment

i wish cell phones didn't exist like in the early 90s

with that said, my S4 is pretty badass

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Ive had my S3 since December last year and I love it. Easy to use and pretty much limitless.
            Did you move from an iPhone.?
            What disadvantages have you come across or things you miss?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i wish cell phones didn't exist like in the early 90s

with that said, my S4 is pretty badass
              Word. The days when you used to kill your parents landline calling your friends but you could also disappear for days without people pestering you.

What cons have you come across Mak since making the move?

Comment

S4 owns all phones

Comment

I have.

Switched from an iphone and an ipad to android s3 and android tablet.

iPhone is easier to use for beginner smart phones users.

IMO Iphones are more sensitive to the touch and smoother when it comes to scrolling and reading text.

Droid just offer more ****. The widgets you can add right to your homescreen are wonderful... downloading directly off any website right to your phone, almost as if its a PC is great.

I Downloaded an album off of some random site I found, unzipped it and loaded it into my library straight from my phone without plugging into my computer or having to download any specialty apps to allow me to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I have.

Switched from an iphone and an ipad to android s3 and android tablet.

iPhone is easier to use for beginner smart phones users.

IMO Iphones are more sensitive to the touch and smoother when it comes to scrolling and reading text.

Droid just offer more ****. The widgets you can add right to your homescreen are wonderful... downloading directly off any website right to your phone, almost as if its a PC is great.

I Downloaded an album off of some random site I found, unzipped it and loaded it into my library straight from my phone without plugging into my computer or having to download any specialty apps to allow me to do so.
                    Thanks man.

How are things like the calendar, email, voice quality during calls, camera quality and the apps from the android App Store? What is the battery life like in comparison?
                    They are the things I use the most and that matter the most to me as well as browsing the Internet

Comment

Working...
                    X