No announcement yet.

Does JMM go Number 1 P4P now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    Seeing that Marquez signed for the extra 600k, there is no argument in Floyd "not making weight". A new agreement was negotiated which Marquez agreed to. Since that has been cleared up, I guess he deserves his credit.

Not to mention, you're talking about weight. Floyd weighed in a 146 against a 36 yr old Marquez @ 142 and Floyd embarassed him. Pac weighed in at 147 against a 39 yr old Marquez @143 and Pac got KTFO.
    Oh yes this is true very true...In my kurt angle voice...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      i agree it takes the gloss off the victory, but it's still silly to suggest he has any chance in a rematch. He got starched by a Mayweather who hadn't fought in almost 2 years.

There isn't anyone on here who seriously believes JMM can somehow now beat FMJ, and if they say it, it's because they know the fight isn't happening.
      This Marquez

and this Marquez

are 2 completely different animals. How can you not see that?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        Right ... a win over a man ranked at P4P#6 would put Marquez at #1.

Nice math skills. You've gotta love the smell of desperation in the morning.
        Pac was ranked at number 2.

Comment

Yes..

Mayweather beat him 12-0... blah blah.. Well Mayweather is inactive and Marquez KTFO an ATG. Mayweather also had sizable adv on Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            This Marquez

and this Marquez

are 2 completely different animals. How can you not see that?
            I don't see the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
              Seeing that Marquez signed for the extra 600k, there is no argument in Floyd "not making weight". A new agreement was negotiated which Marquez agreed to. Since that has been cleared up, I guess he deserves his credit.

Not to mention, you're talking about weight. Floyd weighed in a 146 against a 36 yr old Marquez @ 142 and Floyd embarassed him. Pac weighed in at 147 against a 39 yr old Marquez @143 and Pac got KTFO.
              End thread.

Comment

Working...
              X