Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ReScoring Controversial fights from the son of a judge. Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReScoring Controversial fights from the son of a judge. Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson

Hi all, during my week here on BS I will rescore a series of controversial fights based on what my dad told me. He is a judge and have been scoring fights for over a decade.

I honestly feel that the casual fans and forum fans don't really know how to score fights so I'm here to break it down.

One thing I like to bring up before we get started is 'swing round'.
    A 'swing round' to a judge is a round that could be scored for either fighter and it will be the judge's personal preference when it comes to 'swing' rounds.

Ok. Khan vs Peterson.
    Round 1.
    Dominate Khan round. Multiple jabs landed. Big right hands. Dropped Peterson. Not much to argue about 10-8 Khan

Round 2
    Wobbles Peterson with a big right hand. Continues relentless attacks to the body. Big combinations of left-right-left around the 1:30 mark, ends the round with more left right left combinations. Dominate Khan Round 10-9 Khan

Round 3
    Big Uppercuts from Khan, big right hand that wobbles Peterson. Peterson throws but is virtually ineffective. Horrible misses from Peterson, upper cut from Khan followed by lightning fast combinations. 10-9 Khan

Round 4
    Right hand from Peterson hits glove, Peterson moves and attacks but misses the vast majority of his punches. Semi Good combination from Peterson to the body. Deceptive round, Khan landed the bigger clearer punches, Peterson threw 4x as much. 10-9 Khan

Round 5
    Khan landed jabs this ENTIRE ROUND. Peterson looked flashy and threw multiple combinations but ate 80% of Khan's jabs. 10-9 KHAN

Round 6
    Nice three-punch combination from Khan, starting with the jab. Peterson can't catch him. Nice left to the body from Peterson, good short right from Khan. Another right from Khan, another and another and another. Upper cut from Khan. Dominate Khan Round 10-9 Khan

Round 7
    Khan opens with a four-punch combination. Dominates Peterson with foot work and jabs, POINT DEDUCTION. Ruins the rest of the round with both men holding. 9-9 Round

Round 8
    Peterson is relentless, chasing Khan and landing a hard right and several body shots before coming to the head with two more hard lefts and rights. Peterson pours it on to the body. Khan jabs and lands a right. Peterson hurts Khan with a left to the body and has him covering up. 10-9 Peterson

Round 9
    Khan lands a series of right hands.Khan hurts Peterson with a hard right and wobbles him with another. Khan comes with another right hand. Peterson runs the rest of the round and Khan dominates via rights and jabs. 10-9 Khan

Round 10
    Four shots to the body from Peterson, followed by a left to the head from Khan. Peterson shakes Khan with a right hand. Four-punch combination to the body and then a right to the head from Peterson. Peterson jabs and follows with a four-punch combination to the body. Khan jabs and returns fire, goes toe to toe. 10-9 Khan

Round 11
    Khan's three-punch combination to the body starts it, amazing counter punching abilities. Peterson eats non stop counter punches and jabs. 10-9 Khan

Round 12
    Khan literally dominated this round but is DEDUCTED ANOTHER POINT. Outrageous officials. 9-9 Round

117-107 AMIR KHAN. WITH Point deduction.

So the fight was a horrendous robbery upon closer inspection.

i scored khan-peterson for khan by ko

Comment

I don't remember everything about the fight, but it was close. This card is absurd.

Comment

And as we can see that is why your father is a judge & you aren't, what a ridiculous scorecard.

Comment

Stupid card but Khan won even with the deductions. Peterson clearly won rounds 3,4,7 and 8. Khan pretty much clearly won the rest. There was 1 close-ish round in the last 4. It was quite easy to score imo.

Comment

My uncle[Uncle Phil] is a judge, so i'm the nephew of a judge and I will re-score Marquez-Pacquiao I. My name is Will Smith. So now that you know how credible I am, please take my scorecard as gospel.

Round 1: Marquez. Although he was dropped 9 times, he came back to outbox Pacquiao in the last few seconds. 10-9 Marquez, the knock downs do not count, because my uncle is a judge.

Round 2: Marquez used his superior counterpunching and moved away from Manny's lefts, he basically stated this round the same as he finished round 1.

Round 3: Marquez severely outboxing Pacquiao. Pacquiao is confused now that Marquez is moving away from the straight left.

Rounds 4-12: Much of the same thing in every one of these rounds.

Juan Manuel Marquez undoubtedly won this fight 120-108, one of the worst robberies i've ever seen.

Comment

You sure its your dad thats a judge and not your mum? Based on that scorecard I would bet your mum is melvina lathan.

Comment

my baldomir-mayweather card since all you noobs don't know how to score boxing. my dads a farmer so i would know. i'll teach you all.

round 1-all baldomir, floyd looks scared

round 2-baldomir dominated by forcing the pace

round 3-baldomir again with the action

round 4-mayweather he landed a jab

round 5-baldomir pinned him on the ropes and i was impressed

round 6-baldomir dominates

round 7-baldomir again floyd running for his life

round 8-mayweather good bounce back round as he lands a right

round 9-baldomir back to pressing the action and forcing the fight

round 10-baldomir with lefts and rights floyd's about to go!

round 11-everyone is leaving as the fight is not in doubt. baldomir has it.

round 12-baldomir seals the win with another great round. credit to floyd for surviving just not his night.

my card-118-110 carlos "tata" baldomir

official cards-120-108, 120-108, 118-110 for mayweather? wat! upon closer inspection another vegas robbery.
                Last edited by daggum; 11-05-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dirk diggler uk View Post
                  stupid card but khan won even with the deductions. Peterson clearly won rounds 3,4,7 and 8. Khan pretty much clearly won the rest. There was 1 close-ish round in the last 4. It was quite easy to score imo.
                  oh thats your other account lol

Comment

I knew this was going to be a dumb thread. Nelson Vazquez had the fight like the idiot that started this thread. FYI Vazquez had Lopez ahead in the rematch with Salido.

Comment

Working...
                    X