Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can be ONE superhero....who and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I'd just be like hey.... go away... and he'd be like ok.
    Dr manhattan can see the future and will know what you think before you think it. The last person who told doc to get out of the way got his molecules ripped apart

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Dr manhattan can see the future and will know what you think before you think it. The last person who told doc to get out of the way got his molecules ripped apart

Sup can still take him.......

Comment

• Copy and paste from a nerd forum lol

I've seen no evidence that Doctor Manhattan can't be knocked-out. Also, it is correct that Superman's resisted transmutation attacks before, so yeah, it's questionable at best if Doctor Manhattan could harm Superman there. Manhattan's shown nothing to indicate he could hurt Superman through physical force or regular energy attacks. And I know YOU didn't bring it up(but I might as well cover it), but a common argument people jump to is Manhattan just vaporizes Superman. Based on Manhattan vaporizing a normal human being via unknown means(unknown if it was heat-base, if it was an actual disintegration attack, ect). Superman's taken so many disintegration and disruption attacks that it's ridiculous to think Manhattan could even come close to harming Superman based solely on killing Rorschach.

Comment

• Pre-Crisis Superman was pretty uber. Kryptonite and magic were his only weakness.

When you got Hulk-level bricks like Doomsday killing him, he really isn't that high level on the grand scheme of things.

Surfer would turn him into a can of clam chowder, blast him with a planet busting energy shot, then drop the remains into a black hole before Clark could think, "Sorry Lois."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Pre-Crisis Superman was pretty uber. Kryptonite and magic were his only weakness.

When you got Hulk-level bricks like Doomsday killing him, he really isn't that high level on the grand scheme of things.

Surfer would turn him into a can of clam chowder, blast him with a planet busting energy shot, then drop the remains into a black hole before Clark could think, "Sorry Lois."
            Superman fly fast......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Superman fly fast......
              Surfer is as fast as the Flash characters.

Sorry. But Supes loses that one too.

Comment

• Surfer ain't ****. Knock him off the board and he's just Adam Sandler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Surfer ain't ****. Knock him off the board and he's just Adam Sandler.
                  I was thinking more along the lines of Laurence Fishburne.

But... MEH.

Comment

But... MEH.
                    hahahahhahahhaha

Comment

But... MEH.
                      Ric won't like this, Pea.

There's a thread for all the 'meh' things now.

Comment

Working...
                      X